She-Hulk

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Thanks to the lowered expectations, this wasn't as hilariously bad as I was expecting. That said, the main character was absolutely insufferable for 90% of the first episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

i gave it a chance, it was as bad as the trailer. honestly, the trailer was the entire first episode. if i should keep watching, why should i expect this to be better?

Yes, the guy who doesn’t waste a chance to drop some racist Indian slur in almost every post about this show tottaaalllyyyy gave this a chance

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yes, the guy who doesn’t waste a chance to drop some racist Indian slur in almost every post about this show tottaaalllyyyy gave this a chance

She Hulk is an indian?

Is that from the comics?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the fat curry woman is hot for being a fat curry woman, i really cant even tell how fat a curry woman she is because they put her in some horrible Kiss costume from the 70s. and a curry woman isnt a slur, since i was the one who invented that phrase for this thread because i am a comedy master!

• 1Pathetic

spronk

FPS noob
show says men dont understand how toxic they all are to women, stunning and brave
men say lol ok wont watch, misogny!

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thanks to the lowered expectations, this wasn't as hilariously bad as I was expecting. That said, the main character was absolutely insufferable for 90% of the first episode.
main character is a white/green womyn

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Remember when Disney just made movies about lions fucking?

1660929573829.png

• 3Barf
  • 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
There are so many real, relatable reasons why a lawyer, in particular a criminal defense lawyer, should be an expert at suppressing their emotions. But hey, why humanize a character when you can just make their gender the whole explanation.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Its a shame, if they'd actually gone into the fact that women can't keep their shit together 1/10th as well as the average guy, it would have been an interesting show.

The power of the Hulk, but without his long history of having to control it. A sudden wake up call where the female main character is forced to confront how destructive it is for her to be completely fucking out of control 90% of the time, like all women.

I mean, I'm not surprised they didnt go that route, but it would have been great

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its a shame, if they'd actually gone into the fact that women can't keep their shit together 1/10th as well as the average guy, it would have been an interesting show.

The power of the Hulk, but without his long history of having to control it. A sudden wake up call where the female main character is forced to confront how destructive it is for her to be completely fucking out of control 90% of the time, like all women.

I mean, I'm not surprised they didnt go that route, but it would have been great
women lose their shit so often that dudes have to walk on eggshells around them. this isnt something new either. bitches be melting down all through history. guys used to refer to it as "she's on the rag". if guys lost their shit as much as women were allowed to do and not lose their jobs/get arrested then maybe she might have some point, but nope, women get a lot of leeway/forgiveness.

• 2Like

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I couldn't even watch reviews of this dogshit, every time they showed actual footage my brain started screaming. Still waiting on Nerdrotic, maybe he will make it work.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Remember when Disney just made movies about lions fucking?

View attachment 428869
This was such a dumb scene... they can't seem to avoid putting stuff like this into everything they do now.
That said... I just roll my eyes and move one enjoying the rest of the episode which was ok.

Its like that one scene in endgame with the girlpower stuff. Is it dumb? So dumb. Does it make the rest of the movie bad? no.

There were a couple more: "us women get no respect around here" moments, but nothing too crazy, I don't think.
8 more episodes to see where this goes.

• 1Pathetic

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This was such a dumb scene... they can't seem to avoid putting stuff like this into everything they do now.
That said... I just roll my eyes and move one enjoying the rest of the episode which was ok.

Its like that one scene in endgame with the girlpower stuff. Is it dumb? So dumb. Does it make the rest of the movie bad? no.

There were a couple more: "us women get no respect around here" moments, but nothing too crazy, I don't think.
8 more episodes to see where this goes.
I'll keep pointing it out as long as you people keep watching and complaining.

Every view you give it is a vote to Disney and every other media company that you want more of this. Ignoring it and still watching is how we got where we are.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I'll keep pointing it out as long as you people keep watching and complaining.

Every view you give it is a vote to Disney and every other media company that you want more of this. Ignoring it and still watching is how we got where we are.
I'm watching because I like it.
Once it goes over the point that I can't enjoy it... I'll stop watching. And I will for sure not go on threads about shit I didn't watch because I couldn't care less about to complain about it.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like