She-Hulk

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I mean you probably aren't going to see them again after She-Hulk. I wasn't too upset as they were obviously supposed to be comedically bad.
Even so they have a long history in Marvel and should have put up a decent fight against a newbie She-Hulk.

Total waste even introducing them.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
they were clearly working for someone, I bet we see them again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Even so they have a long history in Marvel and should have put up a decent fight against a newbie She-Hulk.

Total waste even introducing them.
I mean they have no powers beyond those Asgardian construction tools it seems. Which means they haven't been physically augmented yet.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I grew up on Marvel and have no clue who the Wrecking Crew is. Who cares if they race swapped some joke villains.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They've been in several animated shows, many different runs of comics, and video games.

They've been in FF, Defenders, Thor, Iron Man, Spiderman, Avengers, and all sorts of other shit.

Thunderball himself is a genius scientist and has a least a semi-interesting story.

Showing them beating the shit out of a newbie She-Hulk would have given her character somewhere to go. Why even introduce them at all if you're just going to make them a complete joke.

They've been around near 50 years, but sure who cares if they shit on the source material again and again right?

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
I always knew the breaking point for people hating on MCU would come down to them not doing Wrecking Crew justice.

Holy fuck this is just crying to cry at this point.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I always knew the breaking point for people hating on MCU would come down to them not doing Wrecking Crew justice.

Holy fuck this is just crying to cry at this point.
Yeah we should go back to talking about twerking instead.

• 1Worf

Juvarisx

Florida
Yeah we should go back to talking about twerking instead.

Agreed, we need more of it really. If there isnt a chick in the background of every scene twerking then why am I even watching a show.

Every Episode needs a title like this

Or would that piss off old man Chuck

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Well, it's obvious who this "Woke" narrative is working on just by watching who defends this shit.
I'm not watching the show because I refuse to monetarily support this bullshit, and just watching
threads like this across the Internet is all I need to feel good about it.

Also, the Critical Drinker is exactly on point about this fucking mess.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Agreed, we need more of it really. If there isnt a chick in the background of every scene twerking then why am I even watching a show.

Every Episode needs a title like this

Or would that piss off old man Chuck
how do you tell me you are a coalburner without telling me you're a coalburner?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anyway, I'm enjoying it. And that's despite my extreme dislike of curly headed white girls. Her mom mentioned a hairdresser who could make her hair look like she-hulk's and I want that to happen sooooo much.

Goatface

sept 1st, before purge
1662557518891.png

after purge
1662557549968.png

today
1662557579412.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Help me out. What is being suggested by this? That rotten tomatoes is trying to tank she-hulk? Or is a lower number better?
before purge, positive review bombing. after purge exposes the low score it had. today its score has not improved.