She-Hulk

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought this episode was pretty funny. The scenes with Wong and the drunk chick were great.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
1662649795567.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Fun episode!
The dating app scenes were a bit much...
Everything else was pretty fun.

Next week we get the sexy giraffe herself!
9 episodes total, so still a while to go.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
They created an actual Tinder profile you can match with and then gives an automated message to link to the show... smart.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
SheHulk_TwitterArmor.jpg

man the writing on this show is SUPER bad, you aren't making a timeless show if you are constantly making current day social media and political references. That line just screams "this show is made by twitter users for twitter users".

SheHulk_500Swipes.jpg

thats... 166 matches. Isn't it like 50x worse for men, like 100 swipes to get 1 match? I do find it hilarious that at the end the so called "perfect man" walks away from Jen because he wanted only She Hulk, which says a lot about how kids nowadays are unrealistic in what they offer and what they deserve in love, but I doubt any of these characters will build out a "maybe love is harder than it seems and dating apps aren't a great idea since its so shallow" theme but instead just pivot to "men are pigs, misogny!!!"

Its a problem that Wong or Hulk or Abomination makes your show fun to watch, when you are on your own its really terrible.

I think Maslany might have been miscast, something isn't clicking between her normal form and She Hulk form. Some of the facial animations for She Hulk are really bad and distracting.

I am having fun watching the show, Wong and the magician guy were hilarious and its fun to see a non serious capeshow and how weird hero stuff affects normies. Just wish the writing, acting, CGI, and directing was at the level of... well, anything higher than a CW teen show.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wonder if She-Hulk will smash Daredevil since Tony Stark is dead... And was married.

spronk

FPS noob
well this explains a lot this is one of the writers on She Hulk

• 3Worf
  • 2Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Although the writing could use some help, this show does capture the spirit of She-Hulk comics. I know most here probably haven't read them, so you think it's all just jumping on the feminism shit, but it has been like this since the late 80's. Pretty sure this version is based on the Sensational She-Hulk run.

Attachments

• z9tqxx2vapc31.jpg
    z9tqxx2vapc31.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 68

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dating she-hulk. Am i the only one who would check off the 'fucking sisters' box if i fucked both jennifer walters and she-hulk?

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
This show isnt horrible
but we NEED a Wongers and Madisynn spin off...those two made this episode.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
Dating she-hulk. Am i the only one who would check off the 'fucking sisters' box if i fucked both jennifer walters and she-hulk?

if she transformed from she hulk to jen while fucking it might chop your dick off

the whole thing is a Boys scenario, any non superhero dating she hulk is dead within a few days. there is no way she doesn't kill you either by crushing your head when you are eating pussy, a strong orgasm (vaginal contractions) chopping your dick off, or simply accidently rolling over on top of you while asleep. She weighs 650 lbs, unless you are like The Mountain you ded. If she was eating ass, would she cave in the partners rectum leading to a prolapse?

it was interesting how the one guy brought up how much she could deadlift because really only massive TRT roided out builders would be even able to handle her, and even then it would essentially be handling way too much weight every day.

the only viable fucking options for She Hulk should be other powered heros like Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, etc that have at least A tier strength and durability. If she and Jessica Jones started scissoring, would the speed and friction set their bed on fire? She couldn't even do hookups in other peoples beds since her weight would collapse it every time.

Most residential elevators have weight limits of 500-700 lbs so anyone she is visiting in LA that lives in an apt would be the scene of an accident.

this post brought to you by autistic comic book sperg lords

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
if she transformed from she hulk to jen while fucking it might chop your dick off

the whole thing is a Boys scenario, any non superhero dating she hulk is dead within a few days. there is no way she doesn't kill you either by crushing your head when you are eating pussy, a strong orgasm (vaginal contractions) chopping your dick off, or simply accidently rolling over on top of you while asleep. She weighs 650 lbs, unless you are like The Mountain you ded. If she was eating ass, would she cave in the partners rectum leading to a prolapse?

it was interesting how the one guy brought up how much she could deadlift because really only massive TRT roided out builders would be even able to handle her, and even then it would essentially be handling way too much weight every day.

the only viable fucking options for She Hulk should be other powered heros like Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, etc that have at least A tier strength and durability. If she and Jessica Jones started scissoring, would the speed and friction set their bed on fire? She couldn't even do hookups in other peoples beds since her weight would collapse it every time.

Most residential elevators have weight limits of 500-700 lbs so anyone she is visiting in LA that lives in an apt would be the scene of an accident.

this post brought to you by autistic comic book sperg lords
She banged Stark a bunch in the comics.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i think in the comics shes a whore that fucks whoever she defends
shehulkjuggernaut.jpg

• 1I Came

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Although the writing could use some help, this show does capture the spirit of She-Hulk comics. I know most here probably haven't read them, so you think it's all just jumping on the feminism shit, but it has been like this since the late 80's. Pretty sure this version is based on the Sensational She-Hulk run.
I will agree with this. I was a BIG fan of the 80's-90's She Hulk run, still have about all the TPBs on my game room book shelf. And she was definitely "Sex positive" long before it was a thing, definitely a good bit "girl power" before it was so much a thing. She even hypothesized at one point around how all the men who were gamma irradiated had emotional issues that tied into their transformations, yet the women (Her and Red She Hulk at the time) didn't seem to and it might be a gender difference thing. OTOH, we now also have Amadeus Cho, but I don't know his whole hulk story yet, just what he was doing in WWH.

The problem here seems to be that the current writers are going a bit hard/hamfisted with it, because apparently we as a society don't do "subtle" anymore.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I will agree with this. I was a BIG fan of the 80's-90's She Hulk run, still have about all the TPBs on my game room book shelf. And she was definitely "Sex positive" long before it was a thing, definitely a good bit "girl power" before it was so much a thing. She even hypothesized at one point around how all the men who were gamma irradiated had emotional issues that tied into their transformations, yet the women (Her and Red She Hulk at the time) didn't seem to and it might be a gender difference thing. OTOH, we now also have Amadeus Cho, but I don't know his whole hulk story yet, just what he was doing in WWH.

The problem here seems to be that the current writers are going a bit hard/hamfisted with it, because apparently we as a society don't do "subtle" anymore.
Yeah, there's always a few eye rolling moments each episode.
But overall its okish, the 4th wall breaking moments sometimes get to be a bit too much... this last one was a bit dumb with the whole "Wong, twitter armor", felt more like the writers talking us rather than the character itself.

Plus the whole dating app stuff... really? Jen Walters got no matches?
And then she hulk gets a bunch of matches... and not one of them had a death by snu snu fetish.
The doctor dude definitely had it bad... but they could've made a joke about it.

Still, this last episode was kind of fun all around, better than the last.
Next episode is promising the return of Titania and Daredevil... so we shall see.