She-Hulk

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, there's always a few eye rolling moments each episode.
But overall its okish, the 4th wall breaking moments sometimes get to be a bit too much... this last one was a bit dumb with the whole "Wong, twitter armor", felt more like the writers talking us rather than the character itself.

Plus the whole dating app stuff... really? Jen Walters got no matches?
And then she hulk gets a bunch of matches... and not one of them had a death by snu snu fetish.
The doctor dude definitely had it bad... but they could've made a joke about it.

Still, this last episode was kind of fun all around, better than the last.
Next episode is promising the return of Titania and Daredevil... so we shall see.

she-hulk-wongers-she-hulk-madisynn.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
The biggest gripe about this show I have is I knew EXACTLY where the "Y" was.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
i think daredevil is cameo'ing soon in She Hulk, but makes it sorta interesting if Charlie Cox (Daredevil) confirmed yesterday that his own, 18 episode season of Daredevil Born Again is gonna be a soft reboot of the character. Still starring him as Daredevil (presumably) but essentially tossing away seasons 1-3 of the Netflix show.

Daredevil_reboot.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i think daredevil is cameo'ing soon in She Hulk, but makes it sorta interesting if Charlie Cox (Daredevil) confirmed yesterday that his own, 18 episode season of Daredevil Born Again is gonna be a soft reboot of the character. Still starring him as Daredevil (presumably) but essentially tossing away seasons 1-3 of the Netflix show.

View attachment 432882
Probably to give him a bit of a power boost as well. I don't mind so much.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 432882
I only mind because they were good seasons.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As long as Fisk and Poindexter come along for the ride I'm down. It seems foolish to toss all of those shows away when they were specifically built to fit into the existing MCU.

Ps And madam Gau that lady was awesome as a villain.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
As long as Fisk and Poindexter come along for the ride I'm down. It seems foolish to toss all of those shows away when they were specifically built to fit into the existing MCU.

Ps And madam Gau that lady was awesome as a villain.
You have to remember those shows were by the defunct TV side. I mean they are still canon. Just think of it as another universe. Plus we don't really know how much has changed since he hasn't even seen any scripts yet.

spronk

FPS noob
huh interesting back lore She Hulk was created because Universal was doing the Hulk TV series and Stan Lee was worried they would make their own She Hulk show (like Bionic Woman spun off Six Million Dollar man) and Lee beat them to the punch.

Last weeks reference to Titania copyrighting the name She Hulk is basically that

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
huh interesting back lore She Hulk was created because Universal was doing the Hulk TV series and Stan Lee was worried they would make their own She Hulk show (like Bionic Woman spun off Six Million Dollar man) and Lee beat them to the punch.

Last weeks reference to Titania copyrighting the name She Hulk is basically that

these stories are not related, or alike at all. what?

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, well, that's a CW series. CW series does not equal a CBS, NBC, or a ABC. Especially of the 70's.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not a show for me. Mary sue to the power of ten, condescending to men, the "I dont want to be a hero" conflict is so force none buys it, direct acceptance by her peers while bruce was rejected for many years and even attempted suicide, I dont even understand why a woman would like that : you goal is to be given something by men and then brag how you're better now ? great.

• 1Like
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This has gotten to a point where I honestly have to ask why a person who enjoys the Marvel Universe would watch this? Its just so boring. The idea of watching a Super Hero is not just about the Hero. It also revolves around why the Hero is a Hero. Saving lives in extraordinary situations is what excites most Marvel Fans. There is nothing about this show that represents this idea. Save for a few moments, this show could be about a woman who dresses up like She-Hulk and tries to live her day. I realize that the comic book was also light hearted, but this show has just done a poor job of presenting what the comic book perhaps did better.

In one word: Boring

This is the exact opposite of what comic books represent.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know what? If they have a fight scene between Hulk and Abomination it could make up for this mess of a show.