She-Hulk

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This trailer is so underwhelming that the show will probably end up being pretty good.

Goatface

not read she-hulk in decades, looking at the wiki, stronger than Hercules and Thor..........

Caliane

fx look alright. decent actress.

She-hulk like all modern Marvel female comic leads has been 270% sjw nonsense for over a decade now though. so, theres no chance in hell, this won't be total bullshit. cause it won't be old school Jen, it will be modern SJW reinvention Jen, like Ms marvel, etc are.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
fx look alright. decent actress.

She-hulk like all modern Marvel female comic leads has been 270% sjw nonsense for over a decade now though. so, theres no chance in hell, this won't be total bullshit. cause it won't be old school Jen, it will be modern SJW reinvention Jen, like Ms marvel, etc are.

"HE ASSUMED MY GENDER. ARGHH. SHE HULK SMASHI!"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

There's no chance in hell this is going to be the fun loving Sensational She-hulk.

this is going to be the PTSD despised She-hulk for sure..

I do think there is a way you could merge the two a bit. The Miracle man route. Jen always like being She-hulk more then being Jen. She hulk is hot, strong, tall, confidant, fun, etc, etc. she is 100% a better version of herself. So classically, she was just She-Hulk all the time then. as, why the hell wouldn't you be?
Modern she-hulk isn't she-hulk all the time anymore. she got ptsd, and is now having rage fits, etc like Bruce. stupid.. But, the idea of not being She-hulk all the time is decent.
Because this puts her in that Up and down cycle. How do you deal with being the sad, weak, scared, self-conscious Jen, after being She-Hulk? of course, in Miracle man, mike could never live up to Miracle man. literally impotent in the face of his girlfriend having been fucked and impregnated by Miracle man. no way they would have a female come to the conclusion her super better half, is just better. Jen would have some girlpower, still a hero even if not she-hulk..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So for anyone here who has watched Orphan Black... does Disney own the rights to that show? Because the teaser consisted of a bunch of scenes of Tatiana in Orphan Black... such as that "You're damn right" scene which was her trying to practice being the cop at the beginning of the first season of Orphan Black.

That teaser seemed a whole lot like "We have Tatiana Maslany, who was great in Orphan Black, here are some scenes from Orphan Black"

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure this is fan made.

"Take a look at our brand 'NEW PROMO TEASER TRAILER' concept for Disney+ series 'She-Hulk' featuring Tatiana Maslany as She-Hulk!"

• 2Like

Caliane

Pretty sure this is fan made.

"Take a look at our brand 'NEW PROMO TEASER TRAILER' concept for Disney+ series 'She-Hulk' featuring Tatiana Maslany as She-Hulk!"
oh yeah. we're dumb. those are all outright Orphan black screen grabs of her aren't they.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Gina will be lucky if they let her keep her job now, she wont be in anything else connected to Disney.
Well, now she can live out her dream as Grimace, snacking on cheeseburgers and nuggets all day.

• 2Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
lol, how fat do you think she is? she's probably 20 pounds overweight.
20? Try 60, at least. Although, I don't know her height. If she's a shorty, probably more like 50.

She's a fucking Death Star compared to her fighting days. Hell, she looks like she put on 30-40 between Mando seasons and she was borderline fat in S1.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, saw this pop up with a really bad Moon Knight teaser today. Will reserve judgement on this until we see some of the real thing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
20? Try 60, at least. Although, I don't know her height. If she's a shorty, probably more like 50.

She's a fucking Death Star compared to her fighting days. Hell, she looks like she put on 30-40 between Mando seasons and she was borderline fat in S1.
she is 5' 8". normal weight ranges from 125-158. i wouldnt put her far from that.