She-Hulk

Goatface

I think the second one is Savage She-Hulk. The first is Sensational She-Hulk.
which one is this?
1611787620758.png
1611787677617.png

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Her fucking mole looks like its a good 10 pounds alone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think the second one is Savage She-Hulk. The first is Sensational She-Hulk.

Pretty sure the second one and "current" She-Hulk is what happened when they decided to SJW-craptacularify their writing/art team on the character.

Juvarisx

Florida
I was going to post that this trailer is fake but I saw it was already done. The channel that does these was on Reddit today

They actually hire people do make these, tons of them and then flood social media with them to get views since they are done well "enough" to fool people. The marvel reddit had to ban them since they flat spoil shows / movies

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
trailer just dropped, show will officially be titled She-Hulk Attorney at Law

the main actress was amazing in Orphan Black so i'll give it a watch for her but i dunno

also if she does kegals would that rip your dick off

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
trailer just dropped, show will officially be titled She-Hulk Attorney at Law

the main actress was amazing in Orphan Black so i'll give it a watch for her but i dunno

also if she does kegals would that rip your dick off

Dumb name. Good trailer.

Fadaar

That guy
doesnt look terrible, good lord the CGI needs some work. also that poor man.... death by snu snu.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Jameela Jamil or whatever her name is, is the most fucking annoying woke SJW on Twitter before she SJWed out of there.

This looks fucking dog shit, won't even bother pirating

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

ooph.

Content of the trailer. Looks pretty solid honestly. Feels like they did a decent job with the tone and character. as good as possible. could do with 30% more, fun loving She-hulk, and 30% less, "being a woman is soooo haaaarrrd".

Cgi just ruins it though. its not ready. Its going to just be impossible to feel Jen as a person and character in Hulk form wit that horrible cgi.

Clearly not going to have her green all the time either.

• 1Solidarity