Death by snu snu is still death by snu snu
giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
she is 5' 8". normal weight ranges from 125-158. i wouldnt put her far from that.
There is ZERO fucking chance she was 158 and 5'8''. At 5'8'', I bet she was pushing 2 bills, if not a tad bit over in Season 2. My girlfriend is 5'10'', 176, and looks significantly trimmer than her. Granted, it's 2 inches of extra height, but she doesn't have all that arm and belly fat Gina has either.

Sterling

El Presidente
She had to weigh in at 145 when she was a fighter. And that was dehydrated to make weight. Does anyone actually think she's only put on like 10 pounds since then? No chance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is ZERO fucking chance she was 158 and 5'8''. At 5'8'', I bet she was pushing 2 bills, if not a tad bit over in Season 2. My girlfriend is 5'10'', 176, and looks significantly trimmer than her. Granted, it's 2 inches of extra height, but she doesn't have all that arm and belly fat Gina has either.
i mean she has a big gut, that belt is hiding a bit of it. but i dont know if thats 40 pounds of gut, looks like a good 20, maybe 25.
Gina-Carano-Mando-Season-2.jpg

world-premiere-of-the-lion-king-arrivals-los-angeles-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10331299bt.jpg

126613141-gina-carano-at-the-world-premiere-of-the-lion-king-held-at-the-dolby-theatre-in-hollywood-usa-on-jul.jpg

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
i mean she has a big gut, that belt is hiding a bit of it. but i dont know if thats 40 pounds of gut, looks like a good 20, maybe 25.
Gina-Carano-Mando-Season-2.jpg

90% sure your first pic is from season 1.

Look at the arm fat, her face, and how wide her midsection/hips are. The dark/black outfit is hiding a LOT of her fat. If she wasn't 200+ in S2, she was really fucking close. You can be a chubby chaser, that's fine - there's a few chubby blondes I find hot. But she's officially fat dude.

gina.jpg
Ejlx6kAWAAA_iku.jpg

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
90% sure your first pic is from season 1.

Look at the arm fat, her face, and how wide her midsection/hips are. The dark/black outfit is hiding a LOT of her fat. If she wasn't 200+ in S2, she was really fucking close. You can be a chubby chaser, that's fine - there's a few chubby blondes I find hot. But she's officially fat dude.

View attachment 331318View attachment 331320
the link i got said it was from season 2. it looks like the scene where the azn xwing pilot offers her a job and she's thinking about it and her lost homies from Alderaan. i think its possible she got fatter depending on the shooting schedule. in the last 2 episodes she looked bigger than ever. ive been looking for more recent photos of her, but in my previous post, (shrug) who knows. some girls look bigger at different angles. I'm not a chubby chaser. some chicks can still look good heavier depending on how they carry it. whatever weight she was at the end of Mando season 2, she could lose 20 pounds and go back to being thicc and lovely.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why would a Hulk be jacked in human form? Is Gina Carrano the Idris Elba of female dream casting?

They have a great actress who has a track record of playing multiple characters (regular personality and hulk personality), I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why would a Hulk be jacked in human form? Is Gina Carrano the Idris Elba of female dream casting?

They have a great actress who has a track record of playing multiple characters (regular personality and hulk personality), I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think I've ever read She-Hulk but I got the sense she was always in Hulk form.

But, yeah, the world is full of ripped, but not huge, females. I guess the pool dwindles significantly when you expect them to be able to act though.

Although, that said...

tumblr_inline_nvewecScf61qlt39u_250.gifv

Caliane

Bro... Holy fuck. I didn't know about the weight gain. I just looked it up, how the fuck do they let themselves go that bad??
have you never met an athlete that stops atheleting?

what happens when you go from 10k cal a day burning 9k, to 10k cal a day, burning 1k?

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Her character is a hambeast who can beat the shit out of grown men. In that regard the casting seems spot on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

she-hulk isn't supposed to be that big, her muscles were like super dense, like 10x denser than the Hulk's.
where she could look like this and still weigh around 650-700lb
1611786588724.png

guess she got boosted the Celestials, so don't know what her current state is.
1611786762822.png

• 1Like