She-Hulk

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty sure this is people trolling. the one thing she-hulk has no worries about is the homeless boycotting their D+ show
Fans, however, did not find the bench so super or heroic, with some taking to Twitter to slam Disney over the use of the armrests.

“Why does the she-hulk bench have anti-homeless architecture,” wrote one angry user.
“The actual She-Hulk would find every one of these anti-homeless benches in town and crush them flat with her super strong a-s to make them more accessible once again,” said another.

One user said that they plan to boycott the entire series over the bench.

“I’m not even gonna bother watching, just because of this bench,” said one user.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I turned on Disney for the kids after work today and saw that this came out. I turned it on once they went to bed.

The show is bad. Really bad. There were 2-3 scenes that made me smile, but I was annoyed throughout the episode. It's all rah rah girl power bullshit. Look, you're the hulk, but now so am I, and I'm better at it in every way! lolz, u sux0r!

Fuck this show. If you do bother to watch it all, there's an after credit scene. That was one of the smiles. And I won't be watching any more of this one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya this wasnt good at all. The writing was really bad. The jokes were terrible and breaking the fourth wall was lame.

The credit scene was the only funny part.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
damn, i really thought this was going to be good...

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
damn, i really thought this was going to be good...

what part did you think would be good? they admitted in interviews that they didnt have any idea how lawyer stuff works, they blamed fans for the cheap shit CGI. the person in charge of humor and story was a 30 something fat asian lesbian. the villain is a fat curry woman and the star is already better than Hulk for reasons. they also altered Daredevil for comedy.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
what part did you think would be good? they admitted in interviews that they didnt have any idea how lawyer stuff works, they blamed fans for the cheap shit CGI. the person in charge of humor and story was a 30 something fat asian lesbian. the villain is a fat curry woman and the star is already better than Hulk for reasons. they also altered Daredevil for comedy.
200.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
"Yeah, but she wrote Pickle Rick!"

Said the stupid faggot nerds who worship that show.

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So many high hopes were had for what was supposed to be the pinnacle of MCU

• 3Worf

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yes i know, sounds like winning recipe. i was really looking forward to this...

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it probably gets better. hang in there
the dialogue sounds like it was written by a 10 year old.

-edit
this is an unwatchable show. that fat curry woman busts into the court room for no reason and just gets punched out like a derp. worst villain ever. CGI is 90s Photoshop quality. and this bitch takes every negative as some kind of gender issue. i gave it a try, but i am out.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What makes this even worse is that the girl who plays She-Hulk is the same girl from Orphan Black. And she's a decent actress. She can definitely handle most roles. But this show is a train wreck, so there's no saving it.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The 36-year-old actress told Entertainment Tonight at the Hollywood, California, Disney+ premiere of the MCU show on Monday that she did her own stunts as Titania, a social media influencer with super-human strength who ends up as She-Hulk’s (Jennifer Walters) rival.

“I was hurting in places that I really didn’t know exists,” Jamil said about her action scenes and stunt sequences.

“Like, you’ll probably have to bleep this out, but I pulled a muscle in my a–hole,” she added. “I didn’t know that was possible.”

• 2Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show....is bad.

What happened to the space ship??????????????????????????????

It literally ran the vehicle off the road and then just left???? The ship just so happened to want to run a vehicle off the road?

Was Mayhem driving the space ship?
Come On Ugh GIF by Mayhem

That was the dumbest origin story that has ever been created for Marvel up to this point. I never read the comic book but if it is the same, my opinion stands.

Your blood mixed with my blood and now you are a much better variant of me. Now I was aware that could happen but I never bothered to tell you about it because I always thought you would be such a great Hulk. Just a side note, but if the radiation is that strong, how do people who get close to the Hulk/Banner not develop cancer from the proximity of said radiation?

Now we have a She-Hulk that would have been so much better if she could not have controlled it. That was a huge part of Bruce Banner's story. Removing that is kind of like having Kryptonite no longer be a danger to Superman. Its boring.

This just makes me sad...
hulk smash GIF

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This show....is bad.

What happened to the space ship??????????????????????????????

It literally ran the vehicle off the road and then just left???? The ship just so happened to want to run a vehicle off the road?

Was Mayhem driving the space ship?
Come On Ugh GIF by Mayhem

That was the dumbest origin story that has ever been created for Marvel up to this point. I never read the comic book but if it is the same, my opinion stands.

Your blood mixed with my blood and now you are a much better variant of me. Now I was aware that could happen but I never bothered to tell you about it because I always thought you would be such a great Hulk. Just a side note, but if the radiation is that strong, how do people who get close to the Hulk/Banner not develop cancer from the proximity of said radiation?

Now we have a She-Hulk that would have been so much better if she could not have controlled it. That was a huge part of Bruce Banner's story. Removing that is kind of like having Kryptonite no longer be a danger to Superman. Its boring.

This just makes me sad...
hulk smash GIF
She originally goes She-Hulk by getting a needed blood transfusion from Bruce Banner after she is shot. Same effect though, her DNA was compatible with the gamma irradiated blood. Other than that she is straight out of the comics. She doesn't have the dual identity like Hulk does, but she does have other different forms like Hulk does. Meaning she has a rage She-Hulk form and even a Gray She-Hulk form. She is also not as powerful as the Hulk at all in prime form. Smart Hulk is not full power Hulk.

Also that ship was from Sakaar and is a lead up to more actual Hulk storylines. Probably leading to more World War Hulk stuff.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The 36-year-old actress told Entertainment Tonight at the Hollywood, California, Disney+ premiere of the MCU show on Monday that she did her own stunts as Titania, a social media influencer with super-human strength who ends up as She-Hulk’s (Jennifer Walters) rival.

“I was hurting in places that I really didn’t know exists,” Jamil said about her action scenes and stunt sequences.

“Like, you’ll probably have to bleep this out, but I pulled a muscle in my a–hole,” she added. “I didn’t know that was possible.”

how fucking classy, she pulls a gluet or abductor and has to say I pulled my asshole. jesus these fucking people

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how fucking classy, she pulls a gluet or abductor and has to say I pulled my asshole. jesus these fucking people
i think this chick is trying to hype herself up as "cool". i posted another article where she says she relates to fans not happy with the CGI in she-hulk. in another she asks if her boobs look alright in her outfit. she's still a fat curry woman, but she isnt bad, her big boobs wont make me keep watching the show, especially with that horrible outfit they have her wearing. and look at the line i quoted for her character description.

"Titania, a social media influencer with super-human strength who ends up as She-Hulk’s (Jennifer Walters) rival."
not exactly a Lex Luthor level villain, though probably fits in just fine for a terribad show like this.

• 1Picard