She-Hulk

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I’m starting to think Chuk is too old for these forums.
iu

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Most dance moves are sexual. Twerking I would even say is kinda mild compared to some other shit. Your kid becoming a whore isn't going to because she saw She-Hulk twerk. It'll be cuz you were shitty parents

All dancing is sexual, that's why its outlawed in the little town of Footloose.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Netflix put out that movie "Cuties" recently and there were folks openly defending the
sexualization of children, while others cried it wouldn't have happened 20 years ago.
Yet, there were reviews of Brooke Shields (when she was 14, I think?) that called her
performance in a movie a mix of hometown virgin and slut, or some such shit.
Every generation has their, "Where do we draw the line?" arguments. Ours is obviously
no different.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Netflix put out that movie "Cuties" recently and there were folks openly defending the
sexualization of children, while others cried it wouldn't have happened 20 years ago.
Yet, there were reviews of Brooke Shields (when she was 14, I think?) that called her
performance in a movie a mix of hometown virgin and slut, or some such shit.
Every generation has their, "Where do we draw the line?" arguments. Ours is obviously
no different.
And even some morons on here complaining that the girl in Ms Marvel is fat and ugly. Shes fucking 12. So many pedos on here.

• 1Like

Caliane

sucking the dick of some third rate e-celeb is fucking retarded in any show.
Its amateur beyond belief for the crew, writer/director. Doubly insane they did it so early in the show. You are still setting things up, and trying to get the audience hooked. but you think THIS is the best thing you can spend your precious airtime on? It shows the showrunners priorities.

spronk

FPS noob
show is written for women and soy boys, if the patriarchy speech from ep1 and the megan the stallion cameo didn't clue you in i dunno what else to really say. its like a chick watching John Wick and saying "eww, why is there so much violence in this? Why did they kill the dog? where is John Wick's love interest? this movie sucks!"

I'd side eye any guy who says they loved She Hulk.

the real problem is in 2022 there are literally no shows written just for men, its almost all written for women. Shows used to be aimed at guys except for rom-coms and reality shows, but now everything is for women and we get a few scraps like Terminal List or Top Gun Maverick. Even shit we thought "oh cool, something finally for me!" like Obi Wan or Rings of Power turns out to be mostly aimed at women.

Its also REALLY easy to tell. Guys value two things: legacy (what future generations think of you) and physical items (cars, tech, infrastructure, etc). Women value relationships and love stories. Shows are all about the latter now.

1662131635694.png

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
i really didn't like the first episode but at least the rest haven't been so bad. It is cheesy, they break fourth wall and twerk. I wouldn't say it's a good show but it's something to watch.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
show is written for women and soy boys, if the patriarchy speech from ep1 and the megan the stallion cameo didn't clue you in i dunno what else to really say. its like a chick watching John Wick and saying "eww, why is there so much violence in this? Why did they kill the dog? where is John Wick's love interest? this movie sucks!"

I'd side eye any guy who says they loved She Hulk.

the real problem is in 2022 there are literally no shows written just for men, its almost all written for women. Shows used to be aimed at guys except for rom-coms and reality shows, but now everything is for women and we get a few scraps like Terminal List or Top Gun Maverick. Even shit we thought "oh cool, something finally for me!" like Obi Wan or Rings of Power turns out to be mostly aimed at women.

Its also REALLY easy to tell. Guys value two things: legacy (what future generations think of you) and physical items (cars, tech, infrastructure, etc). Women value relationships and love stories. Shows are all about the latter now.

View attachment 431206

Sigh I really wish Paul Tassi would stick to Destiny, his opinions on everything else are generally shit

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the real problem is in 2022 there are literally no shows written just for men, its almost all written for women.

I’m not deluding myself here that the studios are doing this for any ethical reason. This is all about who they perceive as being the target audience and I really believe they still view the female (superhero) revenue market as being untapped.

They arrogantly assume male fans will lap up any superhero shit you throw at them so they’ll weave in this blatant sledgehammer female empowerment shit at every opportunity and we’ll just lap it up.

They seem to have missed the fact the guys who enjoyed comics weren’t braindead jocks and loved the medium because of the amazing stories and escapism from the mundanity of everyday existence.

And gratuitous female superhero tiddies.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They arrogantly assume male fans will lap up any superhero shit you throw at them so they’ll weave in this blatant sledgehammer female empowerment shit at every opportunity
So far they're right.

Which is why I keep telling people to stop watching. Complaining and tuning in every week is why they think everyone wants to watch that kind of shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’m not deluding myself here that the studios are doing this for any ethical reason. This is all about who they perceive as being the target audience and I really believe they still view the female (superhero) revenue market as being untapped.
Was literally thinking this yesterday when rewatching the first Predator. Movies like that dont exist anymore. John Wick and Jason Statham movies are about as close to it as we will get. Now they have to take a "tough guy" and pair them with Kevin Hart.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
i really didn't like the first episode but at least the rest haven't been so bad. It is cheesy, they break fourth wall and twerk. I wouldn't say it's a good show but it's something to watch.
I don't mind the show for the most part, makes me wish we had a Marvels show that was this street level perspective of big events from other shows/movies as life goes on with our main characters.

The shapeshifter plot felt like something that if dialed up to 11 would have been a sketch comedy or Reno 911 b plot, lol.

Largely rates middle of the road in context for me, something to bide our time with while we get ready for the next big spectacle.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Was that really supposed to be the wrecking crew?

Wtf.

wrecking-crew-1.jpg

Also, talk about diversifying something that already had a black dude in it.

wrecking_crew_she_hulk.jpg

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Was that really supposed to be the wrecking crew?

Wtf.

wrecking-crew-1.jpg

Also, talk about diversifying something that already had a black dude in it.

wrecking_crew_she_hulk.jpg
Yeah it was. Wrecking Crew has always been a joke though. They are akin to the Track Suit Mafia in Hawkeye.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah it was. Wrecking Crew has always been a joke though. They are akin to the Track Suit Mafia in Hawkeye.
Sure, they're low tier villains, but that doesn't mean you just fucking completely ignore their origins, history, and looks. They've been around forever and were in Secret Wars which is something you'd imagine they're building towards. (they also have super powers but not like you could tell in this fucking joke)

They fucking race swapped Thunderball then had him wear a black hood. Fucking hilarious.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Sure, they're low tier villains, but that doesn't mean you just fucking completely ignore their origins, history, and looks. They've been around forever and were in Secret Wars which is something you'd imagine they're building towards. (they also have super powers but not like you could tell in this fucking joke)

They fucking race swapped Thunderball then had him wear a black hood. Fucking hilarious.
I mean you probably aren't going to see them again after She-Hulk. I wasn't too upset as they were obviously supposed to be comedically bad.