Sheets/Bedding

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Lyocell from SleepNumber, they are expensive ($200/king on sale) but these are the most comfortable sheets I've ever had. I got them as a gift but I'm sold and will continue to buy them as needed.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
anyone use sheet fasteners?
Amazon.com - Strong Elastic Bed Sheet Fasteners Grippers Suspenders (Set of 4) -

i bought sheets with em built in and loved it a while back, so i went and bought the clip on type for my other sheets. a 7bucks for 4, i just leave em on the sheet, i don't bother removing them for the next sheet, just buy more and throw the whole damn thing in the wash. These are great especially if you have high or deep mattress (either b/c you bought it this way or b/c you have a topper)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I bought the Amazon ones from Mellani or something (number one seller in sheet sets, shouldn't be hard to find) and they are very comfortable. They breathe much better than my last set as well so I sleep better with less overheating.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I bought the Amazon ones from Mellani or something (number one seller in sheet sets, shouldn't be hard to find) and they are very comfortable. They breathe much better than my last set as well so I sleep better with less overheating.
I just bought these off your recommendation (I previously had the Macy's Hotel collection, but didn't feel the need to spend that much again for fucking cotton).

They better be good! It is being delivered today and will be prime and ready for some adult "recreational activities" later tonight. If it doesn't feel good on our naked bodies, I am holding you responsible.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
anyone use sheet fasteners?
Amazon.com - Strong Elastic Bed Sheet Fasteners Grippers Suspenders (Set of 4) -

i bought sheets with em built in and loved it a while back, so i went and bought the clip on type for my other sheets. a 7bucks for 4, i just leave em on the sheet, i don't bother removing them for the next sheet, just buy more and throw the whole damn thing in the wash. These are great especially if you have high or deep mattress (either b/c you bought it this way or b/c you have a topper)
I had a set of them and they were nice, but my next set of sheets I bought just had elastic all the way around the fitted sheet and they weren't needed anymore.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I just bought these off your recommendation (I previously had the Macy's Hotel collection, but didn't feel the need to spend that much again for fucking cotton).

They better be good! It is being delivered today and will be prime and ready for some adult "recreational activities" later tonight. If it doesn't feel good on our naked bodies, I am holding you responsible.
Sheets passed the "naked sleeping bottom test" and the "fuck test."

Highly recommend if you want some very soft sheets at a stupid-cheap price!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yes, those... We had to make sure of the overall comfort while fucking once again last night. Yep, was just as good as last time, wasn't just the "newness factor" that made it good.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I've been sleeping on the Tuft and Needle for about 2 weeks now. It defnitely doesn't hold body heat or make you hot during the night but it's fairly firm and isn't alleviating my back pain issues. Having the same problems with back pain in the morning as I was having with my old saggy pillow top. Gonna give it another couple weeks but right now it looks like I may be sending it back.

I might need to get a specialized mattress for my back pain.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
dude, what's your pillow situation? good nights sleep start w/ the pillow actually. are you a face down/ on the side, crazy turner? is your pillow just a silly down pillow?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't sleep with a pillow. Pillows seem to exacerbate the back issues. I cannot sleep on my stomach or sides. Falling asleep on my stomach makes the back pain much worse and I have two screwed up shoulders (one dislocated, one that I had rotator cuff surgery on) so I can only sleep on my back. I also have sleep apnea which is fine if I fall asleep on my sides but I can't do that because I'll wake up an hour later writhing in shoulder pain. Basically I'm fucked.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Khane, this is the only option you have left

Star Wars - D6 - Equipment Stats Netbook_img_144.jpg

Solariss

Golden Squire
I don't sleep with a pillow. Pillows seem to exacerbate the back issues. I cannot sleep on my stomach or sides. Falling asleep on my stomach makes the back pain much worse and I have two screwed up shoulders (one dislocated, one that I had rotator cuff surgery on) so I can only sleep on my back. I also have sleep apnea which is fine if I fall asleep on my sides but I can't do that because I'll wake up an hour later writhing in shoulder pain. Basically I'm fucked.
I stumbled upon this the other day. It seems like a relatively new company, but I did research and the mattresses are getting great reviews. Might be worth checking out. I'd really love to know how they are.

America's Best Priced Luxury Mattresses - Saatva Mattress

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I stumbled upon this the other day. It seems like a relatively new company, but I did research and the mattresses are getting great reviews. Might be worth checking out. I'd really love to know how they are.

America's Best Priced Luxury Mattresses - Saatva Mattress
I recently bought a Sealy Optimum Inspiration King for 2100, I got free pillows, mattress cover, delivery, and old mattress removal. My only issue with this bed is that it sleeps hot, so I ordered a Saatva Loom and Leaf relaxed firm. It is supposed to be the coolest memory foam you can get, I guess we will see... I also ordered those amazon sheets, they are okay, I'd consider them good for the price. I like my Sheex better though, but that price tag hurts.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I recently bought a Sealy Optimum Inspiration King for 2100, I got free pillows, mattress cover, delivery, and old mattress removal. My only issue with this bed is that it sleeps hot, so I ordered a Saatva Loom and Leaf relaxed firm. It is supposed to be the coolest memory foam you can get, I guess we will see... I also ordered those amazon sheets, they are okay, I'd consider them good for the price. I like my Sheex better though, but that price tag hurts.
We bought the Amazon ones primarily because "we" (aka: she) likes to change colors every 8months-1yr, so buying expensive sheets got really annoying for me (we usually bought those Macy's Hotel Collections for $250).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We bought the Amazon ones primarily because "we" (aka: she) likes to change colors every 8months-1yr, so buying expensive sheets got really annoying for me (we usually bought those Macy's Hotel Collections for $250).
what about just taking 20% off coupon and going to BBB in the clearance isle? 25 to 75% off, but of course you just get whats out there.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
can we get some updates on how you guys are doing with those new mattresses? thanks.