Shit

Otto

img_2723.jpg

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I always thought Upper Decker was just a Baseball Term. Then I went to college and I lived in a fraternity...

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
A hearty meal of Italian fare, Spaghetti and pizza, oh so rare, In your stomach they now do lie, Liquefying, no need to try.

Tomato sauce and melted cheese, Mixed with noodles, such a tease, Your stomach churns with Italian love, Digesting it all, a feat above.

So savor the flavor and enjoy the night, For Italian food is such a delight, And even though it may liquefy, You'll savor the taste, with a satisfied sigh.

People who believe in intelligent design obviously have never dropped a deuce.
This doesn't make sense. Everyone has. So, is your point, no one supports intelligent design?

Just trying to make this add up. You got this shit business. It literally only works one way, unless you got a kink. Figuratively, that's the headscratcher.

If there is any order to talking about shit in a figurative sense, isn't that at least proof of a kind of intelligent design? A supreme poop being?

But I've dropped a deuce and so that means I don't believe in intelligent design.

I'm missing some steps.

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This one is for you Lanx Lanx

I'm a frequent courtesy flusher, even when home alone. Gotta get rid of stage 1 so it doesn't ruin the ambience for stage 2.

I also give the bidet knob a quick snoochies boochies in between poop stages. Can't be sitting there and letting a dirty butt turn into a dry dirty butt.

The pressure in the bidet is lower when the toilet is refilling, following the courtesy flush. Gotta watch out for fill to kick back off though, because the bidet pressure triples as soon as it does and I'm not one for butthole pleasures.

My dad likes to read 19th century writers, like Dickens and Twain. So I figure, well, give the old fuck some 18th century stuff, there was writers then too, and it's the roots of the English novel, it is.

My Dad is one of those religious types, all due respect. He can't deal with certain stuff.

Dickens and Twain are high-art. You get back to Swift and Fielding?

They talk about shit.

Dad said, "I'm sorry I just don't like these kinds of books. The language."

"Well god's fuck if that isn't the little prince!" I responded.

"Don't talk that shit!"

He don't need no nitrogylcerin pills.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

This is the thread that you're meant to be in when you're taking a shit. If you're here & pooping, you're required to write a shitty poem or a shitty haiku about your dookie. Dookie pictures are permitted, but strongly discouraged.
I'll do the honors...

Roses are Red,
Quiznos is bliss,
This turd is 80% lead,
@a_skeleton_03 drinks piss.

giphy.gif