Shit

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sounds like you’ve caught a case of the night-ripe-rim-run-a-long-rape-rash. It’s quite comon, all you have to do is ...

1608767792986.jpeg

... and start using laxatives intermittently to get rid of the excess shit. Constipation will do this. Consider eating less.

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Had some boiled eggs with breakfast. People can wear masks and social distance but it isn't going to save them.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Man, I just had the most amazingly enjoyable splattery sauerkraut shit. It was like a baby vomiting up half a gallon of curdled breastmilk onto the surface of a calm, steaming lake at 6am. It took a 1/4 roll of toilet paper to dry off my entire ass-canyon because every hair was soaked in putrid bile. Now I'm dropping farts every 2-3 minutes that smell like a cross between pickled eggs and hobo breath.

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Worf
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 5 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Man, I just had the most amazingly enjoyable splattery sauerkraut shit. It was like a baby vomiting up half a gallon of curdled breastmilk onto the surface of a calm, steaming lake at 6am. It took a 1/4 roll of toilet paper to dry off my entire ass-canyon because every hair was soaked in putrid bile. Now I'm dropping farts every 2-3 minutes that smell like a cross between pickled eggs and hobo breath.
Man, that gives me nostalgia. Nothing cleans the whole engine like an eggnog butt blaster.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What's the most practical way to keep my butthole clean after civilization collapses? I was thinking of a foot pump bidet.