Shit

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What's the most practical way to keep my butthole clean after civilization collapses? I was thinking of a foot pump bidet.

lick goats GIF

awkward tongue GIF

lewd john boehner GIF

In all seriousness a foot pump bidet is a good choice.
Bidet Squirt Gun GIF by cccomaha

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
What's the most practical way to keep my butthole clean after civilization collapses? I was thinking of a foot pump bidet.

1M sulfuric acid wipes will get rid of even the most stubborn nuggest swrapped in ass hair

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sitting on the can.
Squeezing my load while browsing.
This is the way, FoH.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I just flushed a shit and a chunk of it hit the bowl edge with enough force that it ricocheted onto the floor. Didn’t even know that was possible. Feel sorry for the poor bastard that has to clean that up.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I sprayed Poopourri in the toilet today. Three or four hearty squirts of the supposed poo smell killer.

Perhaps this substance may have held its ground on the surface of the toilet water, but it was unprepared for the horror I would unleash upon it.

Down my pants went and my anus quickly dilated as an iris in the darkest room. Out came chunks of shit, one after another, piling on in a horrifyingly endless parade. My anus ripped at the force of it all, pearls of blood mixing with the shit cannon.

I stood up and looked upon my works and marveled, for a volcano of poo pierced far above the water line -- surely when I was sitting there was but a whisper of space between ass and shit, like a fecal God reaching out in Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam Poo.

I quickly called my wife in to the room and asked her to smell. She had talked of the miracle powers of Poopourri and though reluctant to investigate surely felt confident. That is, until her arrival when the shock wave of poo smell washed over her and she turned around in terror, knowing her champion had been defeated.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users