Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I like this idea. Unban him, make him a special user group that can only see 1 thread for the time being where he must make his case. Trial for him. He will be proven guilty and banned or released (parole to the Shaw at first)

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Unban keg, put chuks name back to Astrocreep

One action must be equaled out with another.

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Honestly, just unban Keg for a short period and let him plead his case here.

No one has to make any commitment, just see what he has to say. If the consensus sways towards ban, then ban. If the consensus sways towards unban, then unban.

But if you don't get at least one of the parties posting here in person, then just leave him banned because this 'arguing via 3rd party screenshot' is fucking stupid as shit.

If Keg can't or simply doesn't make a very good case for why he was just 'bullshitting' with Ol Scratch and wasn't personally involved with what happened with Suineg, then why unban him?

There's been doxxing here in the past, but I have to be honest...most of it was done here, and stayed here. I outed Sam da Man as a pedo, but I didn't make it personal nor did I go after him outside the forum (and that was really after years of Sam doxxing himself, LOL, for those that still remember). The only other person I think that was doxxed here, AND fucked with IRL, was Mippo, and that was done by someone else actively posting in this thread right now. And EVEN THEN, I don't think it was meant as an attempt to ruin his career (wasn't it putting his phone# on a craigslist hooker ad or something?).

Trying to ruin someone's military career was a really fucking shitty thing to do. That's way across the line, even for us. I'd like to hear Keg's side, because otherwise I don't see the point in ubanning him.
Don't forget Foler doxxing Shelly.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I vote yes if he sells his RTX 3080s to the community for MSRP+shipping. Since we had to suffer his sneakerhead fuckboy ass in that thread for 2 months.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, just unban Keg for a short period and let him plead his case here.
I like this and wish I could change my vote, that's on me for voting first and thinking later.

edit;
I like this idea. Unban him, make him a special user group that can only see 1 thread for the time being where he must make his case. Trial for him. He will be proven guilty and banned or released (parole to the Shaw at first)

I like this too and wish I had read more posts before responding...

I'm not very good at this.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
notkeg.jpg

S Sidhe got one of our edgelord guildies banned. Guess it wasn't Keg. Look out, dude might be reporting people to the FBI.

• 7WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Actually a good idea. Still think he should give paternity test results too.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why did it take this long for Keg to deny it? Why did he almost immediately resort to trying to evade the ban instead of protesting his innocence?

Oh yeah because he lies about everything.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Amod Amod can we please get a ban for Sidhe for openly admitting to reporting people to get them banned from discord and even claiming he contacted the FBI?

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Amod Amod can we please get a ban for Sidhe for openly admitting to reporting people to get them banned from discord and even claiming he contacted the FBI?
yeah, dude admits he's trying doxx and ruin another board member and he gets to skate and we dont even know if keg did what he supposedly did and is banned for years.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.