• No, his ban stays.

Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don’t really recall his posts at all other than quake in chili, and comparisons to Vince from entourage which were mildly amusing . but being openly a scalper of rtx cards exemplifying everything wrong with humanity is enough to warrant a definite no vote

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
People started getting warnings on Discord for what they had posted that night almost immediately after Keg was banned here. I'm having a hard time not just assuming that he decided to rat out people to Discord in some way of lashing back.

As for his posting quality: Some of it is good. Some of it is angry autistic personal attacks out of nowhere that has no place in the conversation which I can only construe as some lame attempt at being edgy.

Letting someone that has such a high possibility of a past of doxxing exist on these forums now of all times is foolish and dangerous.

But, I'm sure he has half a dozen alt accounts already in-place and all of this effort is pointless anyway.
Sidhe on Discord admitted to reporting various people.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Fox News has projected that Yes will be the winner and Keg will be unbanned.

Edit: current tally is Yes - 28, No - 42.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Were they in violation of Discord ToS? If not, take it up with Discord. This place isn't that place.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why did it take this long for Keg to deny it? Why did he almost immediately resort to trying to evade the ban instead of protesting his innocence?

Oh yeah because he lies about everything.

How was he supposed to protest his innocence exactly? He was banned every time he was found out. Besides, suenig wasn't going to listen to him in the middle of it anyway. He had no choice but to bide his time.

But maybe he's lying too. I didn't interact with him enough for him to lie to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Suineg won't let me talk to him directly so I have to talk to him here.

Buddy, calm down. If you were this mad in the first place you could have said so, instead you throw a couple walls of text at me then ban me from replying or even trying to talk.

You act like only your life matters too, like my situation or whats going on with me has zero relevance but I'm supposed to just be eternally worried with whats going on with you.

Fuck outta here with that shit. You also left the forums long before this thread was created so saying you want nothing to do with a forum that could even think of unbanning someone you said you had circumstantial proof of wrong doing and fucking forgave him on discord and sounded friendly to us all is a little hysterical.

I took that shit the wrong way I guess and for that I'm sorry, but your fucking melt down is full on bullshit.

• 2WTF

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
This poll seems off, like we should have other things to vote on and see how many only vote for the main item and skip the lower level stuff.

• 2Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
yeah, dude admits he's trying doxx and ruin another board member and he gets to skate and we dont even know if keg did what he supposedly did and is banned for years.

Reporting a Discord poster to Discord or the FBI is not doxxing.

• 2Like

Sidhe

<Banned>
Reporting a Discord poster to Discord or the FBI is not doxxing.
I was also kinda compelled to say something about this. I didn't hunt him down and report his name to the forums for judgment. I called in a report, gave my name to the agent, and let it off my conscience.

• 2Seriously?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Calling the FBI on someone;

Bored Fallon Tonight GIF by reactionseditor

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
"he didn't have what would be considered "conclusive proof" of Keg's involvement"

Since when would we trust Suinegs word on anything anyways, that pussy doesn't even post here anymore. Keg at least provides entertainment.
I apologize for this statement, Suineg was obviously instrumental with keeping this place alive and provided far more worth than Keg ever could.

That said, I still think Suineg is a pussy and should unskeleton his account.

Sidhe

<Banned>
I think you overreacted, but I also don't blame you.
I didn't trump it up to the agent or anything. Just quoted exactly what was said and gave his Discord name and ID when asked. I don't believe they would overreact. I definitely get that this is one of those things where 99. many 9%s of the time it's just a troll post. If I have egg on my face for overreacting, I'll deal. In the end I'm being told he's playing WoW and no one is dead. That's a good outcome.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.