• No, his ban stays.

Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No. So innocent, but was denying he was keg the whole time until the end and suddenly with the "Wasnt me" to get unbanned.

And I am shocked such a obvious tough manly man, who thinks anyone that deals with "Gaming"(playing, streaming, etc) is a nerd and/or loser, is so desperate to get back on a forum that is mostly about gaming and other "nerd" activities. I am sure keg would feel more at home on the bodybuilder and billionaire with a model for a wife forum, with other like minded people.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The fact that he lied on CBS, despite knowing that he was caught shows an inherently duplicitous nature. If you have 100% proof that they've lied in this instance it's highly likely that they've lied before and would lie after.

You're putting all the users here at risk by allowing him back too, and I think the active component should be considered a priority before the previously banned and proven lying component.

Just the view of a fag who only posts here seldomly tho, I have no history with him and don't ultimately care that much. That being said I voted no.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think it would open up arguments and avenues for other people that got banned to weasel out of their punishments. These guys that get tossed out just want to keep being a nuisance, and the fact they keep creating new accounts over and over means they're addicts. Don't feed that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lying about his alt is like lying about your criminal record on a job application. Sure you're not supposed to do it but we all know you're not getting the fucking job if you tell the truth. Your best hope is to lie and be a good enough employee that when they find out they don't fire you.

We have a 5th amendment right against self incrimination. This may not be a court room but it's ingrained into all Americans.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think it would open up arguments and avenues for other people that got banned to weasel out of their punishments. These guys that get tossed out just want to keep being a nuisance, and the fact they keep creating new accounts over and over means they're addicts. Don't feed that.
you mean Tanoomba and Tolan? you think they didnt already come back already under a different name?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You have GOT to be kidding me Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

Yeah dude, write up a 5k post about how on the fence you are about unbanning yet another "kill the jews/fuck the wakandans" poster (to go along with your cadre of mods and sychophants) because you are so conflicted by it. Nevermind the fact the dude actively worked with olscratch to dox people here.

Good idea you colossal douche.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Over 100 replied and nobody has posted "sup pussy" yet, I am surprised.
1604889850713.png

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A little birdie told me to post this;

The most embarrassing part of this is that he has a reddit account. I like that suenig thinks this will be a big deal on a forum with a thread dedicated to depression. Like are we supposed to point at him now and pretend he's the only one?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I never really bought into the original story. Voted yes.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The most embarrassing part of this is that he has a reddit account. I like that suenig thinks this will be a big deal on a forum with a thread dedicated to depression. Like are we supposed to point at him now and pretend he's the only one?

A little birdie told me to post this;

Going to remove LInk
Yeah even if that is actually real....that shit sucks and is no bueno.

I got that PM as well as was told to Signal boost it. Whoever you are "Leftist" that PMed me, fuck off. Mocking people or trying to earn internet points off others misery (genuine or not) is pretty fucking lame.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Meh, it's hard to feel much sympathy for someone who constantly goes out of their way to be a piece of shit. I guess that explains being such a maladapted asshole on here somewhat, but which is the chicken and egg...

• 1Picard

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I had no idea who sent this to me or who it was about when it was posted.
It's someone named "Leftist" on Discord. They asked me to signal boost it and I laughed at them.

Even if it's real, it's fucked up and is EXACTLY the kind of shit people like Keg get off on "for da lulz".

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.