should we remove nets

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I find it very normal. A lot of people can't take criticism whether it's justified or not. Add to the fact that anonymous negs mostly consisted of "ur a faggot. kill yourself", it's pretty obvious that people would be deterred from posting because of it.

But honestly if someone can't post at minimum a 500 word response to every post, then we don't need them around here.

7AbXMjZ.gif

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Forget the internets. Let's go to a "like" system. Show your appreciation by liking individual posts, and no one has a number under their name to show how extra cool they are.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
I find it very normal. A lot of people can't take criticism whether it's justified or not. Add to the fact that anonymous negs mostly consisted of "ur a faggot. kill yourself", it's pretty obvious that people would be deterred from posting because of it.

But honestly if someone can't post at minimum a 500 word response to every post, then we don't need them around here.
around here you will get you are a faggot repeated 125 times in a run on sentence

eXarc

Trakanon Raider

Posts a 67 word response.

I still like you as a poster, though.
redface.png

Diasy_Adair

Molten Core Raider

Negged. not 500 words.~

Lina_sl

shitlord
This is some bs.

Unlike other cumdumpstersnetworks, we can neg people here, myself included.

If people cannot take negative nets, f'em dickweeds.

My humble opinion on the matter.

Neg me down to +3 before I trolled the Netmas thread b/c it was cute?

Who threw sand in someone's vagina to begin with in the first place?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
basically my thread made people jelly, i was able to get just about everyone out of their negholes and up to respectable numbers it made the guys who farm nets and cluster neg members all year feel threatened. now they are taking their ball and going home. its rather pathetic, but not much you can do when the lunatics are running the asylum. not to worry, when they make a new bullying tool i will be here next christmas to help you guys out from under their thumb.

until then nets are still running free on my thread, post for some lovings.
smile.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What was wrong with the initial system? Why did it need inflation in the first place, Tubro?

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Only being able to give one net to someone forever was retarded. Opening the flood gate wasn't the answer though. Posts should be what gets rep, not posters. If Chuk posts something hilarious that single post should have +200 rating. If his next post is completely fucking retarded then that post needs to be -200. That encourages people that care about that sort of thing to post better, but it doesn't leave some permanent mark on their account if their opinion happens to not be very popular at the same time. That is a proper rep system. People should be judged per post, not a one and done deal.

Nets have ALWAYS been stupid because of that. Not because Chuk made a thread. It was dumb from day one because it could potentially hinder discussions and on a forum that is the last thing anyone should want to happen.