should we remove nets

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I took a stand against internets back in the long long ago and now I've grown too old and frail to continue fighting. Abolish them before they destroy us all.

Or don't. The consequences will not be faced by me for I will long be dust in the ground when the final cards are played.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How many nets do you need before you can trade them in for some pussy?

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty sure I voted somewhat randomly. Still feel poll needed an option of don't give a shit either way. I can imagine the majority of people in the poll don't feel all that strongly one way or the other.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is vBulletin right? Why don't we use those little colored boxes style of rep?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure I voted somewhat randomly. Still feel poll needed an option of don't give a shit either way. I can imagine the majority of people in the poll don't feel all that strongly one way or the other.
you are either with us or against us.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
i care in the sense that i am helping peeps over in the netsmas thread and others are doing the same, then draegan comes along and is a dick by wiping it out, tuco fixes it and now hes going to be a bigger dick by taking it all away? yeah i care when it comes to the effort a bunch of us put into helping people out. people are so offended by my netsmas thread, then close the thread down if it made certain people feel less endowed somehow that somebody they hate has more (insert arbitrary number) than them. the whole point of my thread was to get everyone squared away for next year. not to help people only to have some mod decide he is going into asshole mode and taking it all away because he feels like it.
If the Xmas thread didn't exist I would have removed nets already.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its also a time when the board has lots of members away doing holiday season stuff. a proper poll should be done after the new year when people are back and with a proper deadline and a yes or no vote. this fascist crap is making me sick.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Oh bullshit. This board has 3600 "active" members. Don't pretend that since 200 of them voted on a poll that your hands are tied.
Half of those 3600 are Screamfeeder and the other half are Tyen tho.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think it depends on the pussy
Well, I don't have much time, what can I get for 31?

That option is actually inherent in every poll. Just don't vote.