Sicario (2015)

Sterling

El Presidente
13,245
8,264
I'll probably watch it, but not having Denis is a big downer. I'm curious if Blunt's character being back will feel totally contrived.
 

Mahes

Silver Baronet of the Realm
7,165
11,480
Its on my radar. I am not going to a theater for this of course but I will look at the reviews and if they are descent, I will give it a watch.
 

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4,894
5,928
Holy shit, I don't think I knew there was a Sicario 2. How the hell did that not hit my radar?
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,035
19,515
2nd one is pretty good. Not quite to the level of the 1st, but still really solid and rewatchable.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Golden Baronet of the Realm
10,880
10,054
He had an amazing run with Sicario, Wind River, hell or high water but then everything has been getting weaker and weaker
 

Sterling

El Presidente
13,245
8,264


The border crossing scene is masterful imo

She's way over her head. A good sports analogy is a good D2 hooper trying to keep up with NBA dudes. Being an FBI team operator when dealing with CIA and Delta dudes is basically that.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
35,481
105,484
She's the leader of the FBI hostage rescue team and got there as a woman. She'd have to be Wonder Woman to accomplish that.