Silicon Valley

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just finished watching the whole series for the third time.

Holy bejesus do I love this show!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Just got to the season finale. They had me rolling when they got on the whiteboard. This show is great.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
TJ Miller was on the latest "Girl on Guy" podcast with Aisha Tyler (Lana from Archer).

It was a good listen. They talk about TJ as a person and also acting / Silicon Valley. I suggest giving it a shot.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll tell you, Silicon Valley is one of the few shows where I can think of scenes in my head and it'll make me laugh out loud.

It's too early to tell, but if they can stay consistent for a few seasons..well, I don't want to say it and jinx anything.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I need this and Curb your enthusiasm in my life. Larry needs to do atleast 1 more season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm pretty sure if Larry David called up tonight and gave the green light for another season they'd be ready to start filming tomorrow. From all I've heard he's the only one keepingi t from happening.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He was on Howard stern a month or so ago and basically said maybe he'd do another season but was obviously completely non committal. He said he would be fine with it just being over and if he did do another season it would just end like this last one did because after the Seinfeld finale bombed so bad he will never write another finale.