Silicon Valley

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Haha he is the dude from AD. I was remembering him from Art of the Steal

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Why cant I think of where the new boss is from!??
The new boss? Are you referring toSuzanne Cryer? She has been in a ton of stuff, she has even been on Seinfeld.

If you are referring to the dude with the beard that isChris Diamantopoulos. He too has been in a ton of stuff, but he is not the boss just some rich dude interested in Pied Piper.

Chris Diamantopoulos Cast In | Deadline

EDIT: Wow I should have hit refresh before I replied, I was a little late
tongue.png

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Season 2 starting off strong. Was laughing non stop when they were going around with the venture capital negotiations. Game of Thrones plus Silicon Valley, Sunday nights are looking good.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Definitely a missed opportunity for a fresh new take on that character. But while her tics and mannerisms are similar to Gregory's, the underlying motivation behind her choices and actions are different. Where Gregory would take huge, seemingly random risks (Sesame seeds, ostrich farms, etc.), she seems to be much more analytic and logical, almost like an autistic Spock.

Otherwise, I love this show so much. The slow roll on describing Gregory's death "... A hippo wandered into camp..." and the negging of the the neggers during the funding pitches was just so brilliant.

Xevy

Log Wizard
TJ Miller and Middleditch both killed it this episode. TJ Miller trying to 'herd' the Winklevoss twins made me laugh really hard. Middleditch talking shit at the meeting + show me yours also made me laffle. Needed more Starr and Nanjiani this episode but I do like how they'd rather argue with each other about who's more important/powerful than talk to an attractive woman. Totally code gay.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I just watched this for the first time last night and burned though all the episodes. This show is awesome.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Loved the first episode. The only issue I have so far is the "New Peter Gregory" is trying too hard to be Peter Gregory but falling very much short.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I didn't mind the new Lady Gregory too much. Though it was a bit over the top I thought it was funny satire on something I've experienced where you meet someone 'new' in a specific field and it's not so much the other person was an oddball because of their visionary genius, but that the same awkward social ticks persist across the spectrum of Aspie savants. Considered they've also echoed this point in the one scene where every startup team had basically the same group of people.

I've always loved Mike Judge's work and it's good to see him getting more 'mainstream' success as others are starting to catch on to how funny he is, which is cool and about time.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I laughed out loud for real during the VC Meetings. It was so awkward it was awesome!