Silicon Valley

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
End sequence was super funny to me because I can relate to it. A buddy of mine, when he's in town always wants to go to this awesome German place. Well it never fails, as soon as a serious topic comes up a guy comes over and starts playing shit on his accordion and I just start forward awkwardly the whole time. Come to find out, my buddy was tipping him $5 to come over because he knew I hated it. haha

CnCGOD_sl

shitlord
I betcha that restaurant at the end is Pedros. Where VC deals are done while eating crappy mexican food right off the 101!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought the awkwardly long mariachi band ending was gold.
Yeah it was a great cocktease with the interruption and then just the awkwardness dragged out for the entire credits made it perfect.

I just didn't find the episode as hilarious as the previous one=P I'll rewatch it though at the end when I marathon the season with someone else like last season.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Urdu swearing in the coffee shop was pretty good stuff. Him demeaning the word Bro in 20 different languages was pure gold.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
That "plight of the billionaires" shit was great.

Not sure how I feel yet about the new investor.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I loved everything about this episode. Each crew member trying to double-teeth-smile, Russ completely ignoring every buddy-buddy comment Erlich made, Monica's impassioned speech and Laurie's "I didn't understand anything you just said" response... brilliant from start to finish.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Best show on television...granted I don't watch much television.

Only misstep this show has made imo is the casting of Peter Gregory's replacement.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Not a big deal but it kind of bugs me that the smart girl that is always trying to help them is so hot. It just seems like if there was ever a show to break the "no average looking girls get to be on TV" trope this would be it. It seems like no matter what the role is, it's always a hot chick and it sort of seems out of place here, especially when she inevitably falls in love with the main Pied Piper guy.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This episode was written and directed by Alec Berg. Thought I knew who he was, and I do. He wrote for Curb and Seinfeld. Silicon Valley got some clout.