Silicon Valley

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
it has a ton of characters from the later seasons of the office which i am in love with, and i swear to god that fleventy five joke had me thinking i burst my appendix i was laughing so fucking hard lol

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
"Big Head's as useless as Mass Effect 3's multiple endings" had me laughing a lot.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I decided to watch this last night after GoT, pretty entertaining.. nice to see the dude from freaks and geeks back on a television show. I however really don't like the main character at all, dudes just.. awkward and a pushover. It's annoying heh

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed this show a lot and will continue watching it. However, if it ends up like How To Make It In America where NOTHING goes right for the main characters then I'll be disappointed.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Pretty good, laughed a lot. Being in the industry, I couldn't help but laugh at all the stereotypes. When he was pointing out the groups of 5 programmers walking around, I lost it. See that shit every day. The fat guy with the pony tail, every group has one.

My wife laughed a few times, but because she isn't technically inclined at all, a lot of stuff went over her head.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Good show. Judge chilled on the coke long enough (seriously, I was having a beer with him at SXSW once and he left to go do coke) to push this out, and it's interesting to see, even satirically, some of the stereotypes and positions of those in the tech industries.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Good show. Judge chilled on the coke long enough (seriously, I was having a beer with him at SXSW once and he left to go do coke) to push this out, and it's interesting to see, even satirically, some of the stereotypes and positions of those in the tech industries.
What makes you think he couldn't make this show doing coke?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Perfect comment for this thread.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
"It looks like a guy sucking a dick, with another dick tucked behind his ear for later. Like a snack dick." fuckin lol

alsoPied Piper

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hilarious. The main character's awkwardness has grown on me, so the rest is absolute gravy.

really digging this show. seems very story driven, since none of the characters except the Aviato inventor & Peter Gregory are at all interesting.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was crying when they all started chanting their names and the little Asian intern joined in. This show is fucking great.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was crying when they all started chanting their names and the little Asian intern joined in. This show is fucking great.
Probably my favorite part of the entire series so far. I thought last night's episode was the best yet.