Silicon Valley

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought the whole episode was great. I see people complaining about the Burger King part as not "advancing the main arc." Seriously? That shit was priceless. And it pretty much showed there's a method to his madness.

"Is there cumin... in this barbecue sauce?"

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kumail Nanjiani might be the funniest dude in Hollywood right now. I fucking love his rivalry with Martin Starr's character. All the illegal alien stuff was killing me.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I thought the whole episode was great. I see people complaining about the Burger King part as not "advancing the main arc." Seriously? That shit was priceless. And it pretty much showed there's a method to his madness.

"Is there cumin... in this barbecue sauce?"
TJ whatever his name is (guy from She's Out of Your League) was doing an AMA on Reddit the other day and someone asked about this guy dying IRL. Anyway, apparently he died and they had to write him out of the show.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That sucks hard because his character is great. I hope they find a suitable replacement or his departure doesn't derail what they had planned for the show too much.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This show is classic. The main character is god-awful though. I work in software development, having a true computer science kid as a main character is just... so unappealing. Luckily the rest of the show's characters more than make up for it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah you guys are crazy. The main character is perfect. I love the introverted genius actually coming off like one. Everyone around him is varying degrees of goofy and clever. He's the straight man and he's playing it perfectly for what the character is really supposed to be.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
For some reason I couldn't stop laughing when Kamil said "He's the least cool person I've ever seen" about the skinny guy.

nottyen_sl

shitlord
Show is terrible, should of stuck to idiocracy and loose the boring story.

Trying to be a nerdy entourage is what will make this show fail.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Show is terrible, should of stuck to idiocracy and loose the boring story.

Trying to be a nerdy entourage is what will make this show fail.
I'd probably feel the same if the social retardism and nerdy stereotypes hit that close to home for me as well.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
This show gets funnier every week. I feel like these guys could settle into these characters and this show could be really great.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
When he said he had just masturbated, and Jared cringed away from his hand, I fuckin lolled a lot