Silicon Valley

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah that was his last episode. God, he is so fucking funny, I am curious what they are going to do now.

Fedor

<Banned>
TJ whatever his name is (guy from She's Out of Your League) was doing an AMA on Reddit the other day and someone asked about this guy dying IRL. Anyway, apparently he died and they had to write him out of the show.
some pig fuck finds out Christopher Evan Welch is dead and posts about it after every god damn episode

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Awesome show. Gets better every week. Even the straight-man Jared is a great character.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah that was his last episode. God, he is so fucking funny, I am curious what they are going to do now.
Mike Judge was on Howard Stern this morning and he said they had to re-shoot two scenes from later episodes and they had like a B roll scene for the next episode that they are going to use, but he didn't say anything about what will happen next season.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was a bit surprised they didn't just re-shoot all of his scenes with a different actor. I guess if they knew they'd be picked up for season 02 they may have.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
This show sucks so far, saw the first 4 episodes. The main character has so little charisma/confidence it makes me mad, I get he is a big geek etc whatever but he i literaly a gigantic pussy and no one want to watch a house full of pussies. The east indian guy is kinda funny and big head is a retarded character as well.

Needs more titties for an HBO show as well.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This show sucks so far, saw the first 4 episodes. The main character has so little charisma/confidence it makes me mad, I get he is a big geek etc whatever but he i literaly a gigantic pussy and no one want to watch a house full of pussies. The east indian guy is kinda funny and big head is a retarded character as well.

Needs more titties for an HBO show as well.
da fuk? the entire point of the main character is that he has no charisma/confidence and is a gigantic pussy.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Erlich is my least favorite character yet has all the best dialogue.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"You just brought piss to a shit fight you little cunt!"

The pool and then the kid back to back was the funniest 2 minutes of TV I can remember in a very long time. That was amazing.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
This show gets better every week. I laughed so hard at Jared giggling when the robot car started moving and cried at the piss to the shit fight scene. The dialogue, smack, and throwing the bike over the bush was so great.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'm not caught up, so I scrolled past all the discussion just to say that I love this show and hope it continues.