Silicon Valley

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't boycotting or hating a show because of involved actors/producers being shitty people EXACTLY what an SJW would do??

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
yes. Hence why we all watch the show (because it's funny, or at least it used to be, the quality of the humor may be going down hill hence the discussion).

That we can make fun of the actors and their stupid beliefs outside of the show while still enjoying said show is what separates us from those animals.

iannis

Musty Nester
And yet he's the character that I like the most.

Gilfoyle is alright too. But Urlich was just better.

iannis

Musty Nester
The other two white guys are more credible as characters. I can see those two guys not being characitures. Just very slightly exaggerated.

But Gilly and Url bring the lols.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Everything to do with the smart fridge was great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that smart fridge was classic, reminded me of a smart juicer AvE tore down on his youtube channel recently. thing was overbuilt, had wifi, a thumprint scanner and a camera , just to squeeze an 8 dollar bag of fruit to make a cup of juice.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
TJ is a fucking awful stand up, has to be said. Saw him in San Diego last year and it was literally him cursing out the waitress and guzzling gin for 60 minutes. He was a complete wreck, and it would not surprise me in the least to see him die in a car accident in 2017. The actual worst $50 I've ever spent on anything in my entire life.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My friend once was in Vegas at the craps table. TJ Miller was hammered and on a hot streak and then my friend threw the dice and fucked him. TJ literally got super angry and was like "FUCK THIS GUY!" and left the table.

TJ Miller is best in a sober environment playing off of other people. He is not good drunk and he is not good solo. Unless he knows to go to "zany best friend character ______" in movies, a la Sudeikis, he's going to just have a worse time than if he stuck with SV.

iannis

Musty Nester
Didn't he have a childhood head trauma that changed him? Like some kind of car accident.

I seem to remember watching a clip of him at a bar talking about it.

It explained an awful lot. Scrambled him a little bit. Drain bamaged. Impulse control reset to factory defaults.

But maybe I made that up. Or he did.