Silicon Valley

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My friend once was in Vegas at the craps table. TJ Miller was hammered and on a hot streak and then my friend threw the dice and fucked him. TJ literally got super angry and was like "FUCK THIS GUY!" and left the table.

TJ Miller is best in a sober environment playing off of other people. He is not good drunk and he is not good solo. Unless he knows to go to "zany best friend character ______" in movies, a la Sudeikis, he's going to just have a worse time than if he stuck with SV.
the way they're writing him as inconsequential would lead me to believe they were distancing him from the show for a while now. that could suggest the guy is blowing up hot and they are getting ready for his inevitable departure or that he is fucking up bigtime either with booze or whatever substance and when he crashes and burns they can brush him out the door without any major bump on the show. as i said, he was the funniest part of the show, but if he goes, its no big deal anymore. jared and jin yiang seem to have taken up his slack.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think we're seeing more Jin Yiang this season because he's going to oust Erlich as the Incubator Owner and take that role over. If that happens I really don't care if Erlich is gone.

I know some people here think Jin Yiang is good because he's only seen in small doses. I just think he's good because he's hysterical and give me more.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Didn't he have a childhood head trauma that changed him? Like some kind of car accident.

I seem to remember watching a clip of him at a bar talking about it.

It explained an awful lot. Scrambled him a little bit. Drain bamaged. Impulse control reset to factory defaults.

But maybe I made that up. Or he did.

spronk

FPS noob
so one of the reasons TJM gave is he wants to focus on gorburger, so i checked out the first episode... goddamn the show sucks so bad. Its like a really shitty version of the Eric Andre show, which itself is usually pretty crap anyways. Has anyone watched it all? It was some dumbass thing on the internet 4 years ago, and i guess its on comedy central now as a 30 minute show

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Eric Andre show cracks me up. That video above didn't even crack a single smile.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Totally forgot to snag this since no veep this week.

Funny it used to be the other way around.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not a single laugh that episode. Seems like a bad sign for a comedy.

Richard really is an insufferable cunt.

As great as Ed Chambers was last week, episodes like this will make it a lot easier to walk away from this show after this season.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Not a single laugh that episode. Seems like a bad sign for a comedy.

Richard really is an insufferable cunt.

As great as Ed Chambers was last week, episodes like this will make it a lot easier to walk away from this show after this season.

Seems like a lot of you have already written the show off for whatever reason even though it hasn't changed its formula at all. It's the same show it's been the entire time.

I agree with Tenks that was a really great episode. Maybe it's because we both work in tech.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This was a pretty damn good episode, in my opinion. I especially liked the punk song at the end. It really fit the close of the episode. Good job, Pied Piper!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems like a lot of you have already written the show off for whatever reason even though it hasn't changed its formula at all. It's the same show it's been the entire time.

I agree with Tenks that was a really great episode. Maybe it's because we both work in tech.
Tenks was responding about last week. Which was a good one.

This is a comedy though, and I don't remember laughing once for this week's episode. I could tell they were going for jokes (the matching pajamas, Haley Joel Osment's dude-bro attitude) but they all fell VERY flat.