Silicon Valley

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't think the point of the show is to have Richard succeed. If you are finding it stale that is fine and a valid point. But I think Judge is trying to portray that having the genius to develop software doesn't mean you have the genius to do everything in life. Richard has a great product which he could fairly easily make dumptrucks of money off but it keeps failing because he is kind of an idiot. This isn't a show about the successes of Hendrix it is a show about the ineptitude of these geniuses.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Like ... did he sign up for the Emoji movie not knowing it would be poorly received on the internet? I'm not judging him for doing it I'm sure he made a cool million'ish just to talk into a microphone for a little while. I'd take that all day every day and not give a fuck what people on the internet think.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Like ... did he sign up for the Emoji movie not knowing it would be poorly received on the internet? I'm not judging him for doing it I'm sure he made a cool million'ish just to talk into a microphone for a little while. I'd take that all day every day and not give a fuck what people on the internet think.

Yeah but you're a seemingly normal person. Clearly TJ Miller is a batshit crazy whiny liberal faggot so you can't apply human logic to him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
dude's a complete dick but fuck that story. They were both drunk and he randomly punched her in the face and the only things that could clear up her fuzzy memories were 15 years and a hashtag? Expelled after he graduated, so not expelled at all then he just graduated and stopped going there?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user