Silicon Valley

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know what the fuck he was saying in German?

Nothing he said was German.

As in pretty much every other US TV show, the actors don't speak German, they just read German words off a script in English.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He really shined a light on actors not actually speaking languages but rather reading lines from a script though didn't he?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Imagine getting excited you got a notification, and it's just Quineloe ruining your day over a post from 3 years ago.

Riveting.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i for one think its brave he followed his convictions and married a tranny. Maybe they could play a quick run of Kill the Homosexual, Pakistan's favorite PS2 game, on AGDQ this year

GzYBhCN.jpg
well, you can start by fixing her hair, get her on a Peloton, do something with her teeth and you would have something. the trailer for next season looks aight. as long as mike judge is still on board this will always be a good show.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I see they've moved on from middle out and are going back to bubble sort.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
That was pretty good

"My step mom said that italians aren't real white people"

jin yiang and jared 100% make the show now, the rest are take it or leave it

I really look forward to all the conniving ways jin yiang is going to screw everyone over

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That was pretty good

"My step mom said that italians aren't real white people"

jin yiang and jared 100% make the show now, the rest are take it or leave it

I really look forward to all the conniving ways jin yiang is going to screw everyone over

Jared being excited that Richard might fall for an attractive sex worker like in Pretty Woman was pretty great.

Ladro

Anomaly
I lost it at the overly white fluorescent sweatshop room dialog. That shit was hilarious, especially Jareds panic attack.

spronk

FPS noob
jared also talking about what a tough choice it is giving up 50% of your family but how it all works out was gold. i hope the finale has a flashback of jared's entire life

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Funny shit. Exactly the same schtick as the last 4 or 5 years but its still great.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was good shit. And Laurie doing that glare at Monica when she's like "I gave birth this morning." was fitting.

And Gavin benching all 64 new employees just because they don't like "The Box 2.0".

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its still very funny. i somehow blanked out and missed last season's finale. so i ended up watching season 5 premiere first and then season 4 finale second. yeah i'm an idiot.