Silicon Valley

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Elrich vs. neighborhood adderral kids is still probably the funniest moment for me, though it's much shorter than the other two that are always mentioned.

And any scene involving Jin Yang.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's ok, Julia has aged so well. One of the few 55 year olds I would bang.

I would also bang a 400 year old though.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
She's 400, you know she's done anal at least a handful of times... so there's that.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This show is very good, but I prefer Veep.
Agreed. Silicon has like big LOL moments, but Veep just has a stream of constant quips. Both shows have amazing casts, too.

Also JLD is a goddess. Everyone on this board is lying if they said they didn't spank it to Elaine Benes at least once.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So no, never spanked it to Elaine Benes. Would definitely give it to JLD now though.

I think that's partly due to the fact that I was too young to really get horny when she was on Seinfeld and also that terrible "chic NYC" style of clothing they had her in all the time on that show. 90s fashion was fucking atrocious. There was nothing sexy about those goddamn pant suits they had her in constantly.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
So no, never spanked it to Elaine Benes. Would definitely give it to JLD now though.

I think that's partly due to the fact that I was too young to really get horny when she was on Seinfeld and also that terrible "chic NYC" style of clothing they had her in all the time on that show. 90s fashion was fucking atrocious. There was nothing sexy about those goddamn pant suits they had her in constantly.
Ditto. Plus, she's a lot sexier when she swears.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Plus didn't she do a bare-ass picture a couple years ago?

She also looks way hotter with her current hairstyle as opposed to her 90's perm. Plus in the 90's she probably had a raging bush.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was in the 8th grade when Seinfeld finalied so I was spanking it plenty but Elaine never did it for me

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe it's Richard's experience but if I were in his shoes I would've instantly taken the CTO gig at my own company.
This is the only dumb part of the plot so far but everything else is so great you just ignore it. What they're asking of him really isn't that crazy.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>

100%. As a younger kid I did not get just how attractive of a woman she is.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Same thing with Scully for me. Growing up I didn't think she was all that attractive but looking back and she was a goddamn babe.