Silicon Valley

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think all of those guys being fired from Hooli who just figured out the algorithm are going to all start trying to sell the concept to whoever will buy it. Because they ALL took out their phones to take pictures of the whiteboard.

This will make competition start to become real I guess. But realistically the headstart Pied Piper has is ENORMOUS. They're effectively 2 years ahead of all possible competition.
That other firm that sort of stole PP's idea but not really (N-Rock or something? I forget...) they mentioned I believe twice last episode so I assume they'll sell it to them first.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I bet the route they go is that end frame goes the route Richard wants, and will fail miserably and the ceo will be like, see I told you....meanwhile Pp will sell amazingly but just be a shit product Richard hates.

Or better yet, big head funds a new start up with the ex hooli guys, and makes nucleus what pied piper should have been, and then hooli buys back nucleus and replaces Gavin with big head.

He continues to fail up and the runs hooli

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This was the most laughs in an episode I can remember. It was wire to wire hilarious.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
This was the most laughs in an episode I can remember. It was wire to wire hilarious.
Agreed. There have been a couple high moments in prior episodes that might have topped it, but this was the most consistent episode of the series so far. I lost it when Gilfoil called in the pizzas.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Absolutely loved this episode up until the very end. The whole "Ocean's Eleven" thing was completely undone, so it kind of made the last 15 minutes of the episode completely pointless.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You mean, just like Erlich does? Except Big Gulps and not bongs.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Absolutely loved this episode up until the very end. The whole "Ocean's Eleven" thing was completely undone, so it kind of made the last 15 minutes of the episode completely pointless.
How was it pointless? They had to get rid of all available cash so they have no liquid funds to do anything now because of it and they exposed their entire hand to the CEO. Would you rather they just work behind the scenes on the platform for 2 episodes and eventually get found out?