Silicon Valley

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Silicon Valley

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2014-04-06

Creator: Mike Judge, Alec Berg, Dave Krinsky, John Altschuler

Cast: Josh Brener, Amanda Crew, Matt Ross, Suzanne Cryer, Thomas Middleditch, Kumail Nanjiani, Martin Starr, Zach Woods, Jimmy O. Yang

Overview: In the high-tech gold rush of modern Silicon Valley, the people most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success. Partially inspired by Mike Judge’s own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late ‘80s, Silicon Valley is an American sitcom that centers around six programmers who are living together and trying to make it big in the Silicon Valley.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 79423[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Silicon Valley[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-04-06[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]In the high-tech gold rush of modern Silicon Valley, the people most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success. Partially inspired by Mike Judge’s own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late ‘80s, Silicon Valley is an American sitcom that centers around six programmers who are living together and trying to make it big in the Silicon Valley.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I guess HBO saw Amazon Prime's Betas and said "we could do better".

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Betas any good?

I generally like Mike Judge stuff but since this is on Sunday with Veep and Game of Thrones, I'll be watching it regardless.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was just wondering recently how the fuck no one has found a good way to feature Kumail Nanjiani on TV regularly. That dude is funny as fuck.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I find it fucking strange that now I see a show is 30 minutes and I go "ahh man why isn't it an hour?" I remember as a kid if a show was an hour long it was a special where some crazy shit was about to go down (or a to be continued..)

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Thought it was pretty decent, but I also generally like just about anything Mike Judge does. Pretty subtle humor. I hope it builds into something really strong by the end of this first season.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Thought first ep was pretty good. With GoT and Veep I will watch it every sunday. Veep imo has gotten a hell of a lot better since last season.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I liked it. The main guy is really had to watch, he takes the whole awkward thing to another level. But I like the other characters.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I liked it. The main guy is really had to watch, he takes the whole awkward thing to another level. But I like the other characters.
Yeah it's a bit too much. I liked this more than I thought I would. Will definitely continue to tune in.

And I had no idea Veep started again. I forgot how much we get bombarded in spring. Mad Men starts on Sunday!

iannis

Musty Nester
That was mildly painful to watch.

Which isn't much of a criticism and about what I expect from Judge. Hopefully it gets a little less... inaccessible. It could get pretty good.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Liked it, it's a rough transition going to a comedy from Thrones though.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
As a techie I loved the show. It was a perfect blend of Judge humor with awkward nerdiness.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I liked it. Will keep it on the DVR schedule.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database