SimCity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah just looking at their comments and images they seem pretty dumb and bad at simcity in general.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rizon? That's what we use for E-Sim and I think someone else already suggested it in this thread.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think that's true for origin's purchasers and even instore buyers, lol, who only get the first 2GB of the game on the disc and have to download the rest.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think that's true for origin's purchasers and even instore buyers, lol, who only get the first 2GB of the game on the disc and have to download the rest.
Origin is showing how truly shitty it is. Steam would have had a preload. Their servers are going to be slammed tonight I wonder if I'll even get to play.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Origin is showing how truly shitty it is. Steam would have had a preload. Their servers are going to be slammed tonight I wonder if I'll even get to play.
I'm thinking we have next to no chance at being able to play tonight - I'll be tickled if we are even able to begin the downloading/installing before I crash. Makes no sense to not allow preloads.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I've been randomly googling simcity streams for a while. I finally found one from someone that's actually good, though it seems he had more practice than most. City hits 230k or so, and is packed with wide high density streets. I'm probably going to watch the lead-up later. This is the only part I've seen so far.

He unleashes godzilla in this vid.

I might not be in on the ground floor. My video card or motherboard seems to be having problems. My monitor keeps saying "no input" and losing the feed from the box.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
To be fair to origin, doesn't origin typically have preloads? This seems like an isolated case of screw up.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will be on tonight hopefully. Not sure about jumping right into multiplayer(since it seems to get exceedingly more complex later) but why not.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Make sure you guys live blog this thread with epic screenshots of gangland violence and toxic spills, I just dislike the notion behind origin so much you all will have to provide the fix.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Make sure you guys live blog this thread with epic screenshots of gangland violence and toxic spills, I just dislike the notion behind origin so much you all will have to provide the fix.
Bro spend some simoleans and build a bridge to get over it and join us.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
6oBg9co.png

I really hope release is a huge clusterfuck like Diablo3 was just to make publishers less likely to pull this always on drm shit again.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My main issue with the DRM is not being able to save. In a sense you are forced to play a long stretch if you want to progress at all. There is no playing for a hour or so each day and slowly building up.