SimCity

Agraza

Registered Hutt
oh really, that's awesome. I thought it took from my shit

BTW: some people can download as of now in the US. Like me. Some people, oddly, cannot.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So if you pre-ordered through Origin, I think you can download now, but Amazon customers get f'd. Going to go to bed I guess, definitely not staying up until 2 am to start downloading.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nirvana is almost here!!!

fb6mmSL.jpg

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I pre-ordered through Origin but it still says not available. Digital Deluxe edition to. Restarting/refreshing does not make a difference.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I pre-ordered through Origin but it still says not available. Digital Deluxe edition to. Restarting/refreshing does not make a difference.
Twitter is aflutter with tweets stating they are unable to even begin downloading (Origin preloaders). Can't say I didn't see this coming. Hopefully its working okay by the time I get up so I can start the download.

Buffylol

N00b
I ordered a phsyical copy through amazon. I am so regretting that choice right now ;_;

edit: Well, I guess maybe I am not too upset since nobody can really get on.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
My Amazon date has changed to March 4, 2013 at 10:00 PM (US/Pacific)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm loaded pretty quick. Started at 9:58 and its done now at 10:20. Only odd part now is NA 2 servers and west coast is "busy" as in have to wait for room.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
When I send a friend request, does it send my actual Origin ID, or does it show the pseudonym I picked?

Sent a request to both Tuco and Faille, using the name VvoidRR in game.