SimCity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So you're saying we'll need extra waste management in our region, that can be done.

Errorplane

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you go to the website that is mentioned in the commercial there seems to be a live stream where you can vote on what he should build/work on.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just a head's up for people to check their emails if they are interested in a closed beta stress test tonight from 5PM - 9PM (PST). They say the entire game is available for play, not just the limited version of the first beta, but obviously you've only got 4 hours max, minus whatever login issues you might have.

EDIT: Tuco, I never realized just how much he really does sound exactly like Jack Black until you mentioned it. That's pretty freakish. In case anyone isn't aware, he's Adam from Workaholics (been in a few other things too, but that's what he is famous for).

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
how does the multiplayer shit work? will the jobless scum of my city Wakandan Paradise be able to waltz into Tuco's city full of rich white crackers and rape and rob them blind?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Just a head's up for people to check their emails if they are interested in a closed beta stress test tonight from 5PM - 9PM (PST). They say the entire game is available for play, not just the limited version of the first beta, but obviously you've only got 4 hours max, minus whatever login issues you might have.

EDIT: Tuco, I never realized just how much he really does sound exactly like Jack Black until you mentioned it. That's pretty freakish. In case anyone isn't aware, he's Adam from Workaholics (been in a few other things too, but that's what he is famous for).
Trying to get this going but download is very slow has anybody got in?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The original download/install was super fast, but it's patching or something now, and moving slow at 13%.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will be interesting to see the videos and streams after its done, since tonight is supposed to be the full game.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
how hard will you guys rage when EA sells larger cities as an add on a few months later

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Not really sure what compelled me to this, but I pre-ordered this today. The idea that I can fuck with the people's towns around me is really appealing. I plan on making a Soviet-esque oil Oligarchy, and plan to take all of my regions oil leaving my own town (and everyone elses) fucked. Except for the mayor, Roman Abromovich who will own everything. The entire town will be full of horizontal wells and refineries.