Since when the fuck can you not say Wakandan American in screenshots? Why infraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
When an eel bites your thigh,
And you think you might cry... that's a Moray...

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You have received a warning at Rerolled

Dear Dr. Mario Speedwagon,

You have received a warning at Rerolled.

Reason:
-------
Comical Logical Fallacy

Not really.
-------

Original Post:
Since when the fuck can you not say n-gger in screenshots? Why infraction? - Page 5
I haven't been infracted yet so looks like it's ok for everyone to call Eomer a snow American Inventor.
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Rerolled
Well fuck you very tarrant, you snow n-gger.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
My gripe is if you wouldn't say that shit around a black person or any other racial slur around their respective races, you probably shouldn't say it here.

And kudos just so you know, I reported that shit. Nothing against you personally. Just tired of all the white guys that think it's cool to say it. I guarantee if you spouted that shit in a crowd of black folks you'd have your ass beat in 5 seconds flat.

So stop trying to be an ethug, edgy, cool guy and just be a white kid that likes games. Cuss all you like. Be a douche if you like.

FYI, I'm black and white and even of most people assume I'm black and can say the word, I still don't. I know it's meaning.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
how about you quit being such a butthurt faggot and just put him on ignore if some words on the internet upset you so much?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My gripe is if you wouldn't say that shit around a black person or any other racial slur around their respective races, you probably shouldn't say it here.

And kudos just so you know, I reported that shit. Nothing against you personally. Just tired of all the white guys that think it's cool to say it. I guarantee if you spouted that shit in a crowd of black folks you'd have your ass beat in 5 seconds flat.

So stop trying to be an ethug, edgy, cool guy and just be a white kid that likes games. Cuss all you like. Be a douche if you like.

FYI, I'm black and white and even of most people assume I'm black and can say the word, I still don't. I know it's meaning.
Why are you trying to imply black people cannot control themselves ?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Besides which if you guys don't shut the fuck up about this and let the thread die you are gonna summon Tanoomba and no one wants that.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider

So you're only half American Inventor?

I love your breed of women.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Good god Ancient is right. Shhh nothing to see here. Move along.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
And for the record, white people eat just as much of not more watermelon than black people. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.