Since when the fuck can you not say Wakandan American in screenshots? Why infraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudos

<Banned>
It doesn't make sense to put "anything goes" or whatever under screenshots and have no rule in the rules thread only to decide on a whim that you want to not allow language. Whether you care or not about the word you must agree that it's fucking stupid in how you decide infractions.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
We've pretty much been on the same slippery slope for around a decade now. I'm not really worried.
Cool. I'm going to personally take it upon myself to report every offensive racial or sexual epithet posted on these boards. Or are you on the record that "American Inventor" is the only one that applies? Also, is n-gger okay? Wakandan?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool. I'm going to personally take it upon myself to report every offensive racial or sexual epithet posted on these boards. Or are you on the record that "American Inventor" is the only one that applies? Also, is n-gger okay? Wakandan?
stop being a bitch American Inventor.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eomer always makes the biggest deal about this when it comes up. Bigger than people who are actually "involved".

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Eomer has probably never even seen a black person in real life.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
kudos making good on his promise to report every use of the word he can find on this forum. Thanks for your diligent work.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Even though I think it's bullshit that you can't say American Inventor but can say Faulty Armor, spick or towelhead. It just really isn't that important and people are acting like a bunch of faggots.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You fucking collard greens need to knock it off with this wiener schnitzel bullshit.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm offended greatly because the primary color scheme of this website is black.

Also, pickles, fuck pickles.

Edit: and spiders, fuck them too.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Looks like faggot draegan infracted me. What a Faulty Armor. Where's the line? Am I allowed to call Eomer a snow American Inventor?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My responding to someone who used the word American Inventor isn't what's the issue. If I used the word American Inventor directed at someone maliciously then that is the issue.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
http://global3.memecdn.com/justin-American Inventor_o_887847.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Infracting someone for saying a word is American Inventor shit, pussy shit, faggot shit, whatever you want to call it. Yeah, it's your call as a mod, it's just a shitty call. Let people say what they want, and let others judge them for it. I cannot fathom how colossally sensitive your vagina must be to report someone over using a fucking word. It annoys you? Be a little bitch and put them on ignore. It's not complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.