Sirius XM

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I like the music offerings, Octane channel is my favorite, but holy shit does the sound quality suck. Holy shit, it's like listening to 1997 era MP3s. Why is this the best they can do in 2017? It's baffling.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got a new Truck in October. They "gifted" me 3 free months of Sirius, then the free trial was to end. They have called me 7 times and I have mail in my mailbox daily trying to get me renew the service. Telling them to fuck-off has no effect.

They are like the worst crazy-ex, stalker ever. They embarrass themselves with this desperation shit.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I got a new Truck in October. They "gifted" me 3 free months of Sirius, then the free trial was to end. They have called me 7 times and I have mail in my mailbox daily trying to get me renew the service. Telling them to fuck-off has no effect.

They are like the worst crazy-ex, stalker ever. They embarrass themselves with this desperation shit.
Yeah they're insane. They would call me multiple times at work even after I told them to fuck off. Whatever you do, don't subscribe to anything. If you want to renew, take one of their $30/ 6 months offers rather than paying $15/mo for a subscription.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they're insane. They would call me multiple times at work even after I told them to fuck off. Whatever you do, don't subscribe to anything. If you want to renew, take one of their $30/ 6 months offers rather than paying $15/mo for a subscription.
Yeah, their stalking is next level, including the work calls.

That's what I've done since I got the free months 3 years ago. Waited until they offered me $30/6 months, and then right before it is set to expire I call them and tell them I want to cancel. Every single time they song and dance me and I spend 15 minutes on the phone until they offer me the same deal again, which I then accept. You just have to keep saying no until they offer it. Why anyone would pay the outrageous amount they want normally, I have no idea.

I must disagree, however, about the channels. Ozzy's Boneyard and Hair Nation are clearly the best channels. Granted, I might be old enough to be your father though, and they don't play any Creed on those channels.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No one listens to free radio anymore I can only imagine how bad Sirus is doing. Same story as everyone else. Bought a new car with Sirus and now they won't leave me alone.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
kegkilla kegkilla how awesome is it that Octane is basically Jesus Rock Lite?

I think they play more Switchfoot and Thousand Foot Krutch than any other bands.
I didnt realize that either of those bands were Christian rock, makes sense though. I dig the song Lifeline by Thousand Year Krutch. They really need to stop playing that anti everything song, its so fucking bad.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I didnt realize that either of those bands were Christian rock, makes sense though. I dig the song Lifeline by Thousand Year Krutch. They really need to stop playing that anti everything song, its so fucking bad.
Both bands are not bad I just find it hilarious how much they get played lately.

My car doesn't get the channels in the 300's so I hope that Turbo channel comes permanent to 18.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mostly listen to Mad Dog Sports, NFL Network, or the comedy channels.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Both bands are not bad I just find it hilarious how much they get played lately.

My car doesn't get the channels in the 300's so I hope that Turbo channel comes permanent to 18.
I think Turbo is only on their internet streaming. Their satellite bandwidth is already stretched thin, wish they would do something about it, the sound quality is kind of shit.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think Turbo is only on their internet streaming. Their satellite bandwidth is already stretched thin, wish they would do something about it, the sound quality is kind of shit.
It will be on 18 this weekend I think. Think they are testing how popular it might be for full time on the receivers.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It will be on 18 this weekend I think. Think they are testing how popular it might be for full time on the receivers.
Good look, ive had it on today and heard nothing but gems so far:

The Red
DU Hast
Living Dead Girl
Faith by limp,bizkit
Exs and Ohs

I dont think i could do better if i was picking the songs myself. Hopefully they add it to lineup

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Good look, ive had it on today and heard nothing but gems so far:

The Red
DU Hast
Living Dead Girl
Faith by limp,bizkit
Exs and Ohs

I dont think i could do better if i was picking the songs myself. Hopefully they add it to lineup
Yeah I am really hoping it goes into a regular channel.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
No commercials is code for a shitload of commercials for the service itself.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Used to listen to Sirius all the time back in the day before pandora etc. Octane was fucking awesome and I really came to love the Chill channel as well. They do make it a huge pain in the ass to cancel, though. A long ass time ago, my parents had bought me one of the Stilleto portable radios and just recently I found that apparently the sub for that thing is still getting charged despite them not having my updated CC on file (I removed the card from my account but they still can charge to it somehow despite not having an updated expiration date apparently. The date they last had came and went years ago) and of course you have to actually call between certain hours to cancel instead of just being able to do it online.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pearl jam sucks fag

Likes Creed and Christian Rock, hates Pearl Jam - silly kids. Not to mention, if you can't stand PJ it seems weird to not downvote Lithium considering they sneak in a PJ song every hour or so.... [Not to mention how many music reviewers compare Creed to some of Pearl Jam's catalog - something I've taken umbrage to in the past...]

• 1Solidarity