Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Love yall. This was the obvious conclusion of the site being run by a fuckbag outsider.

Guy didn't even like EQ. His dad should have spit the Draegen hot shot into a reverse Australian toilet.

Hope the damage isn't deep or lasting.

/Deruvian

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
kegkilla said:
I've been telling you stupid fucks that Draegan is a grade A piece of shit since the day he carpet bagged the forum. it's unfortunate that it took this to happen for reality to set in for the rest of you.

Please be the real kegkilla.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Too many damn posts about the site move in too many places, I'm happy to start a new one.

My position, as a never-mod and as a not very highly regarded member of this community, but someone who's been here since noows, is to stick it out here unless new owners fuck it up. I reserved a name at the other place but don't desire to use it unless this community dies or goes to shit.

a_skeleton_03 might have good intentions but I'm not confident he knows what it takes to keep a robust online community running. It's time, money and commitment. I have run small guild message boards in the past and would never choose to take on a project like this. I think if MMORPG leaves us alone then it's the best case scenario. If this place loads a 404 like fohguild then I guess we'll have no choice but to go elsewhere.

I think the situation is shady as shit but can't fault the man for wanting to make a buck. Running a website is a thankless job and the ad revenue likely didn't pay for the frustration. I am not confident it could have been sold to a community member and been run as well. There's no guarantee the buyer(s) would be experienced with the task of hosting.

Draegen criticizes me every chance he gets and I use to think he was a friend, but he's been trolling the shit out of myself and others in the politics thread, so I am not defending him, I'm just trying to be realistic about the whole situation.

Moving a community is risky and you usually lose quite a bit in the process. It would serve us best to stick here if possible.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We've already gotten over 650 people registered over there bro.

That's pretty much the core of the community and much of the regular lurkers.

Its okay. Don't be afraid of new things.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The problem with not moving all at once and just riding it out, is that then the move will happen gradually and never catch on if the admins start slowly cracking down.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
daly said:
Kegkilla you still dota?

nah not really, sucks too much time out of my life. maybe when they make spirit breaker great again I'll get back into it.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
We've already gotten over 650 people registered over there bro.

That's pretty much the core of the community and much of the regular lurkers.

Its okay. Don't be afraid of new things.
Your eagerness to move the community is alarming. There's no guarantee the new site won't meet the same fate, perhaps quicker. I don't trust any of you fuckers tbh. Anyone that can make a quick 5-10K will probably do it.

Don't be hasty in this decision. This site isn't 404'd like foh. Back then we had no choice.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
2hnnhvo.jpg

Ryanz

<Banned>
There's always going to be "those guys". In the end, they will switch over....I mean....are the handful of them going to produce content for themselves? They'll eventually come over, probably ordaining a new user name for their ego's sake.

khorum

Murder Apologist
So bro go back there and make sure we let a_skeleton_02 know... leave no brother behind.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I saw a_skeleton_02 registered earlier today.

No guarantee its him, but I mean.

At least its likely.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
shilling for ReRe and shitposting ms paint graphics on the old site is the most enjoyment I've gotten out of rerolled since EQN was cancelled.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So what exactly was that list? Only people who said fuck rererolled are column and itenza.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
column was one of my all time least favorite posters on rerolled. good riddance or make him wear the star.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user