• Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So who owns this dumpster fire?

Can we import the threads etc?

Whoever owns this shit, fix it up.  Its like a fucking poverty room in here.

Maybe we should make a legal entity to own the site, and give a dozen or so ppl voting rights and require a unanimous vote to sell it?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Did a bit of God's work, I think I got the most popular 3 or 4 threads.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok, I got bored doing that shit.

Seriously tho, lets take some steps to make this a bit more stable and prevent the site getting auctioned off this time.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Big Flex said:
column was one of my all time least favorite posters on rerolled. good riddance or make him wear the star.

This one? 
427219d1353938959-juden-stern-jew-star-original-jude-star.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
kegkilla said:
I've been telling you stupid fucks that Draegan is a grade A piece of shit since the day he carpet bagged the forum. it's unfortunate that it took this to happen for reality to set in for the rest of you.

I was never a fan of his.

I'm pretty sure he was an "outsider," and it was just because of the clusterfuck of Evelys that we ended up going with him for Rerolled.

This is actual more similar to the last time than I originally remembered. We left for that clusterfuck because FoH had malware forever, but it got cleaned up. We came back reluctantly, but most of us felt pretty burned so we went to Rerolled. We've once again got a working forum, but we feel burned and have fled.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Big Phoenix said:
So what exactly was that list?  Only people who said fuck rererolled are column and itenza.

Itzena actually said yes, but just that Rerolled was still working fine.

But fuck "working fine" as a criteria to stay.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
A few really desperate shit posters are terrified that they aren't going to get to play their stupid games here like they did there because Tuco would let them get away with murder.

A few more simply don't have all the facts.

But the vast vast vast majority of people seem to agree and have already migrated.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gravel said:
kegkilla said:
I've been telling you stupid fucks that Draegan is a grade A piece of shit since the day he carpet bagged the forum. it's unfortunate that it took this to happen for reality to set in for the rest of you.

I was never a fan of his.

I'm pretty sure he was an "outsider," and it was just because of the clusterfuck of Evelys that we ended up going with him for Rerolled.

This is actual more similar to the last time than I originally remembered. We left for that clusterfuck because FoH had malware forever, but it got cleaned up. We came back reluctantly, but most of us felt pretty burned so we went to Rerolled. We've once again got a working forum, but we feel burned and have fled.

His occasional attempts to integrate Junkies Nation stuff or the premium membership always had me suspect him jumping in to run the forums was more motivated by a desire to become the next TenTonHammer than because he wanted to keep the community alive.  I've had a feeling for a while that he was going to do something to get money out of the forums one way or the other, though it still surprises me that he went about doing it in such a shady manner.  The dumbass likely could've avoided this or at least softened the blow so The Great Splintering of 2016 didn't occur.  But I guess greed and prudence don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Even after how many people we lost in the uncoordinated move to RErolled, people still think somehow a gradual move later will work heh.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Like, it sucks to lose a lot of history, but how many people actually go back and read that shit?

Plus, it's obviously not the first time this has happened. The really important stuff to be archived has been. I'm happier about this than I was this morning.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Regardless of what ends up happening, I am grateful that a_skeleton_03 took some initiative and created this forum.

Thank you, a_skeleton_03. I'm glad you care enough about our community to take matters into your own hands when you see it's in danger.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This is your chance to repair your image.

Stop fucking it up and get to it.

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Wow... the new mods stuck the landing... nice going on the quick move to the new site.

And no strange men in pirate costumes have shown up as a surprise yet, either!

Bravo, gentlemen!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Cantatus

His occasional attempts to integrate Junkies Nation stuff or the premium membership always had me suspect him jumping in to run the forums was more motivated by a desire to become the next TenTonHammer than because he wanted to keep the community alive. I've had a feeling for a while that he was going to do something to get money out of the forums one way or the other, though it still surprises me that he went about doing it in such a shady manner. The dumbass likely could've avoided this or at least softened the blow so The Great Splintering of 2016 didn't occur. But I guess greed and prudence don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.

That's all it ever was to him. He got Teljair and jumped when Jefflys blew apart Morenutz as a_skeleton_03 was preparing his own site.

Draegan basically hijacked that move back then to his site, in the hopes he was purchasing a built in MMO community around which to form and sell his Junkies products.

It failed, and he's held it against us ever since.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
hodj said:
Cantatus

His occasional attempts to integrate Junkies Nation stuff or the premium membership always had me suspect him jumping in to run the forums was more motivated by a desire to become the next TenTonHammer than because he wanted to keep the community alive.  I've had a feeling for a while that he was going to do something to get money out of the forums one way or the other, though it still surprises me that he went about doing it in such a shady manner.  The dumbass likely could've avoided this or at least softened the blow so The Great Splintering of 2016 didn't occur.  But I guess greed and prudence don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.

That's all it ever was to him. He got Teljair and jumped when Jefflys blew apart Morenutz as a_skeleton_03 was preparing his own site.

Draegan basically hijacked that move back then to his site, in the hopes he was purchasing a built in MMO community around which to form and sell his Junkies products.

It failed, and he's held it against us ever since.

We're free of his cuckery now guys, lets make ReRe great again.