• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
there was like 6 times in four years. to think that a public site on the internet that has over 200concurrent users doesnt get blasted by spam bots by entire countries just shows the lack of knowledge needed to sucessfully run a website longer than rerolled.

run-on dont care, phonetype

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
plus, they thought ruining the community was worth a few thousand dollars to them.

confirmed scum.

at least req straight up told us that he didnt give a shit about us instead of easily selling it.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I'm happy Draegan kept the jaded neckbeard EQ watering shithole running, thanks mate. And thanks to the faggot who created the 4th? 5th? new iteration of Fohguild. I post on another forum that's about the same age, similar story too.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Meh. Mostly just going to stick to rerolled until something is ACTUALLY amiss.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Despite the bullshit of the exodus, I have to say all the new posting on this forum has been downright funny.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
This forum kind of hurts my eyes. I have trouble focusing, except on Kaige's avatar, big ass titties right there!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yup.

Check the bottom right corner of the forum, there's a drop-down list to switch styles. a_skeleton_03 also mentioned updating the site with something else, so I would imagine there's more to come.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Twilight Sparkle said:
So seriously, is it too early to dox Draegan and start sending his wife death threats? I mean we're all hardcore gamergaters and she's a woman, so it seems like the thing to do.

Is that what bronies do when not painting crotchboobs?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
For those worried about browsing at work: old Rerolled was viewable on the DoD network but you couldn't log in. My current network (still DoD but on another continent) didn't block it at all and the RERErolled site is also totally viewable. I imagine DoD is probably more of a stringent network in terms of what is blocked or not, so if I'm good, others probably should be!

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
For the record, I was not / am not against rererolled. However, so far, it sucks on a cell phone.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03's gonna be working on that stuff today I believe.

A lot of website construction begins with the mobile site first nowadays, but it isn't like a requirement.

I've been learning HTMl/CSS/Javascript most of the summer (well, I did a lot in June, then my grandfather died early in July and I took most of July off, but I'm going back to it starting tomorrow) on Treehouse and they suggest starting with the mobile side because so many people are on phones and tablets nowadays, but you can start from either end and work your way to the other.

It just takes some time is all.

Remember, a_skeleton_03 alone is the admin and IT backend guy here right now, and he's already putting more effort into taking community feedback into account than Teljair or Draegan ever did.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Tanoomba said he'd move if everyone did? He already registered here, anyway. Only actual retards who instantly took the opposing view were Column and Itzena.

Good riddance.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He tried to fight it because I was the one that started the push, but even Tanoomba isn't blind stupid enough to not see reality when it is right in front of his eyes.

Which, by the way, is what I've been saying about his dishonest argumentation tactics for years: He knows he's wrong but he can't admit it because that would stop him from being able to contrarian troll.

However, to his credit (I can't believe I typed that phrase just now but whatever), I warned him in his Moonbat thread over there that this was his chance to start repairing his image and to get a chance at redemption, and he seems to have realized that after a few hours of hopeless flailing against the inevitable. And since he will read this post, let me emphasize that even more: With the new forum, even I am willing to give Tanoomba a second chance. So hopefully he'll take that to heart and try to be less of a shitty bitch here.

Itz and Column will come over eventually, I'm sure.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I assume the CSS and color scheme is still a work in progress? I've noticed a lot of the text is hard to read on the reputation page as well as any errors when uploading images.

also, Can I upload Webms?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No attaching yet because I disabled it while this was in test mode because I knew that I would be switching software and didn't need that headache. This was initially a weekend project as a proof of concept.

In an hour or two we will have some downtime while I migrate us to Xenforo.

Then we can see how the CSS is and work from there.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've crossed the digital sea with my brothers and sisters. This new wilderness is foreign but I'm sure we can make the dust our own in time.

Carry on....