Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
This is the only set of circumstances in which I would ever unironically say.. Refugees Welcome!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For those worried about browsing at work: old Rerolled was viewable on the DoD network but you couldn't log in. My current network (still DoD but on another continent) didn't block it at all and the RERErolled site is also totally viewable. I imagine DoD is probably more of a stringent network in terms of what is blocked or not, so if I'm good, others probably should be!

Nice, were you working on the weekend or something?

That's what I was worried about when I posted earlier; DoD. Although, I had no issues logging in on old Rerolled at work.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Hit him up on Twitter @ Jdodge80

Or maybe just say thank you for the kick in the pants.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Q: why are you such a shekel hungry cuck?

edit: profile pic is him in a fedora, warm up your MS Paint lads

Twitterpic.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
1St post!
New theme is nice. Thanks for setting this up.

Can finally ditch my old EQ name and use what's current. :)

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
For the record, I was not / am not against rererolled. However, so far, it sucks on a cell phone.
Mobile version is working for me now. Needs some work but it's not bad. I appreciate the light text on a dark background, but the TNR font has got to go.

khalid

Unelected Mod
We shouldn't shame people who come late, unless its extremely late and then they come in with an attitude (for example, Column on rerolled).

We want to inclusively get them all back in, so we can then shit on their stupid opinions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You're probably right Khalid - and welcome Tolan, Master of Trolls. /bow

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Fuck Draegan and the horse he rode in on.
Draegan did nothing here that wasn't entirety predictable knowing what a piece of shit he is. This was the obvious endgame after his pathetically bad attempts to monetize the site in other ways all failed. I'm more surprised by the actions of Tuco. For someone who fancies himself to be Ned Stark he really couldn't have taken a less honorable course of action here. As much as I resent him for constantly infraction me over the years I always had the impression that he had the best interests of the community in mind. It is clear that is no longer the case seeing that he sat on the knowledge that Draegan was flipping the community to make a quick buck. The correct thing to do in that situation would be to open up a dialog with the community and come to an agreed upon decision. given his actions here and his strong opposition to rerexit I can't help but think he himself has a financial interest in staying, possibly MMORPG throwing him a few bucks as some sort of community manager. If Tuco wants to reestablish some amount of credibility he needs to release the contract of sale to the public so we can gauge exactly how much skin everyone has in the game. Like Ted DiBiase says, everyone has a price.