• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not even sure how an impassioned thread (like the big ones in general) would work with double / triple the amount of people. When big news kicks off it's almost impossible to keep up with any of those threads with the amount of users we had on RR. There's something to be said for a smaller streamlined community. I don't want to lose any active posters though, from both ends of all the issues. And I sure as shit don't want to lose the trolls and dedicated shitposters.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Fuck off you commie. I posted a thread with the intention that Draegan would ban me. I've been calling him out for being a pussy retarded SJW lover forever.

Does this mean your retarded SJW troll phase is over? PLEASE?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Column went full fucking retarded and sided with swamp donkey and tyen during the last exodus.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It would end up running into the color of the actual forum box so you would have to adjust that too.

t38NvQ2.png

I can't keep track of where I've mentioned it, but this needs to happen. It may not need to be black, but something darker than it currently is.

t38NvQ2.png

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So yeah, Rerolled is pretty dead already. I'm kind of surprised. I mean, it's definitely still got a lot of activity, but nowhere near what it normally would.

Good work?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wormie are you nervous about leaving the stable more financially sound option for the young titillating option you just met?

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
Column is one of the very few really active posters that I am pretty sure are absolutely vile in real life.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Wormie are you nervous about leaving the stable more financially sound option for the young titillating option you just met?

I bring all the financial stability. Thanks for the concern.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I can't keep track of where I've mentioned it, but this needs to happen. It may not need to be black, but something darker than it currently is.

All I did was color swap the current background color with the post box color in that image, just as someone suggested it.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Gonna see if I can get banned on the old forums with a Draegan post in screenshots.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are you saying that's something we can do on an individual basis? If so, how?

Or is this something you're messing around with for settings a_skeleton_03 can play with later?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How long will it take a_skeleton_03 to get drunk with power and fuck up 200 nerds talking nerd talk

• 1Like

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .

Or is this something you're messing around with for settings a_skeleton_03 can play with later?

No to both. I was just playing around in Photoshop and did it completely outside of the forums.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

Yeah I am just trying to find what area to change in order to make it look like that is the only hold up.