Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think it's pretty fucking sweet you can see the circle avatar of the thread starter and also the last post.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It would end up running into the color of the actual forum box so you would have to adjust that too.

t38NvQ2.png
This looks way better. Bring back my black boxes of text.

t38NvQ2.png

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Love the new format of the site. Very awesome job. Thank you for all the work you have done.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Itzena actually said yes, but just that Rerolled was still working fine.

But fuck "working fine" as a criteria to stay.

Itz thought the Brexit would bring about a total economic collapse. Dude is terrified of change but calls himself a progressive. It's amazing.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What I never understood was the people at the old forum that had a December 2012 registration and had like 20 post and then suddenly you would see them post just recently.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
People are quickly starting re-color that red line they created calling this place shit and saying they'd never move. Now it's all 'nice to have a backup, i'll make an account just in case'. Ya now that there is 1000 people signed up and people are posting here like mad dogs.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Eh, I've lurked on this site for years. Think I registered at FoH in 2002, and never got more than 40-50 posts. Only had 100ish on rerolled. Some of us just lurk, I suppose.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
What I never understood was the people at the old forum that had a December 2012 registration and had like 20 post and then suddenly you would see them post just recently.

This was kind of me. I only had like 800 posts or so in original FOH. Came for the EQ lurked for the SS thread. Signed up for RR right away. Started getting more active sometime late last year now that I have a bunch more time to add high quality content in the form of shitposting. I lurked through most the drama over the last few years though.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I'm fine with the move I just think every move you lose more and more people, and it ends up being the same 20 people and their alts with a dedicated troll dropping by to harass people now and then. I think the FOH community back in 2005-2006 (I joined Jan 2005) was much larger, and I don't think we're doing ourselves any favors making the community smaller each time.

I do think Draegan is a useless POS, however so this is a good thing.