• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Back to 5 posts ? :(

Ok this system of quoting people is odd.....

Also, the grey on grey and white on white text, could we please change that? :)

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Hey guys I'm no longer interested in hosting this site, would like people to discuss what our options are going forward.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well the hey go fuck yourselves peace out option was probably not the correct way.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If that's really you, you never had this community's best interests at heart, and that has been demonstrated and made a matter of public record now for all to see.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Dashkett

Trakanon Raider
I'm only a daily lurker, but I have feels seeing yet another migration to new boards. I'd miss (most of) the daily bickering and farting around I read if you guys went away.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hodj there was simply no other way for this to have gone down. With my real life schedule and the paperwork involved in the deal it just didnt permit me to let the community know ahead of time.

Again I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I know that really isn't you but if it was a simple heads up would have made me happy. You couldn't even be upfront enough for that.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Draegan said:
Hodj there was simply no other way for this to have gone down.  With my real life schedule and the paperwork involved in the deal it just didnt permit me to let the community know ahead of time.

Shitbag. Literally takes a minute.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
they going to be upset you sold them an empty forum? And yes the paperwork, it all makes sense now, you had to sell to them, there was no other way

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No way is that the real Draegan. What about his history seriously makes you think he has any sort of apology, sincerity, or is man enough to actually apologize? Excellent troll account though.

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
hodj said:
Title says it all.

There's no way the community stands for what Draegan just did to us.

Honest thank you to Draegan for all but.....

Community > all

all /hail hodj ! :)

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
start angrily shooping lads

vxc5s1.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Draegan said:
Hodj there was simply no other way for this to have gone down. With my real life schedule and the paperwork involved in the deal it just didnt permit me to let the community know ahead of time.

Real poster or not, fuck you Draegan.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
So how long before Hodj comes out as a dude that use to be a chic that wants to date men?

I kid, thanks for doing this Hodj!!

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Is there a mobile version of this site? One that is at least not shittier than the mobile version of the last site?