Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Ruhl

Boner Donor
Fake as this is, if this is the real Draegan then do us all a favor & stop posting over here as well. Being too much of a coward to at least give the community another option instead of selling to the highest bidder that you know good & well won't abide by the posting that happens on the site. You're just too wrapped up in counting your tens of dollars you made off the traffic of people MUCH more entertaining and funnier than yourself to see that though. So in summation please die in a fire of AIDS you fucking douchbag

Grivyn

Molten Core Raider
Many thanks for providing a new home for this community of delinquents free from the shackles of a commercial overlord.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Let's cut to the really important question though: Did someone tell Royal about the move?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure if it's been brought up already, but does a_skeleton_03 have a handle on the potential bandwidth and traffic for the site?

I'd hate for us all to get over here and it's just too much message board for whatever servers we're on.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Gravel said:
Not sure if it's been brought up already, but does a_skeleton_03 have a handle on the potential bandwidth and traffic for the site?

I'd hate for us all to get over here and it's just too much message board for whatever servers we're on.

I have 10TB/mo @ 1Gbps available. If we even touch 1TB a mo I will be shocked.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah Draegan is from NJ but he travels a lot so who knows.

I don't think the apologies sound like something Draegan would seriously say.

And plus the whole "I'm not allowed to post over there after the sale" part when Tuco said Draegan was staying on over there as moderator seems to really clinch the deal on that being a troll.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
IMHO resist the urge to go back to rerolled.org and reduce thier traffic as much as possible

joz123

Potato del Grande
This site runs about 20x better than the POS that mmorpg runs now. Will not miss database errors constantly.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
joz123 said:
This site runs about 20x better than the POS that mmorpg runs now. Will not miss database errors constantly.

Yeah I will say the performance of this thing is pretty damn good so far.