Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Actually the Revo site theme isn't too bad either - it is much quicker than the old site.

Edit: Don't forget to bring the pics of Lindz over here.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
If the ip of fake and multi accounts get posted publicly, I'm liking this place already.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Legaeveth said:
Thanks to all who are involved in setting up shop once again.  The fouth time for the last time?

I dunno, if history is anything to go by, this will be here for a couple days, then we will find out that a_skeleton_03 is really a chick that is really a dude or something and we'll be off wandering the internet desert in search of another forum like some kind of e-jews.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This just proves the Chargers are the greatest NFL team to ever play. Praise Felipe Rios for inspiring a_skeleton_03 to be our Messiah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I will participate in the forum again once this format/theme isnt eye aids

If donations are required that is not an issue

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck, one can't leave the forum for two days that he has to redo the bookmarks. On mobile, but I managed to register anyway. Hi all guys. Will the perpetrator be sued now that rerolled will be home for tumbleweeds?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Miele said:
Fuck, one can't leave the forum for two days that he has to redo the bookmarks. On mobile, but I managed to register anyway. Hi all guys. Will the perpetrator be sued now that rerolled will be home for tumbleweeds?

god i hope so