Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thanks for being our savior a_skeleton_03. Plz don't fuck this up before 2020 at least

joz123

Potato del Grande
lol all the new threads I made over there to diss Draegon and promote rereolled got deleted. He mad.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tuco shawed all those threads because its time for him to start cleaning up the mess for Craig McGregor's team.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
a_skeleton_03 said:
Gravel said:
Not sure if it's been brought up already, but does a_skeleton_03 have a handle on the potential bandwidth and traffic for the site?

I'd hate for us all to get over here and it's just too much message board for whatever servers we're on.

I have 10TB/mo @ 1Gbps available. If we even touch 1TB a mo I will be shocked.

Is that enough for hosted photos?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Just realized my post with a giant turd in a toilette got RR'd too. It actually lasted a bit longer then I thought it would.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Draegan posted..

All-

About a month or more ago, we transferred ownership of the site to MMORPG.com's owernship company. The reason for this was because Teljair and I were dissolving our LLC and no longer had the time and money to maintain a tax ID and manage the financials, not to mention Teljair's time spent fighting off Tyen's bots, server outages, maintaining software, bugs and other disruptions.

What Rerolled.org got out of the deal is that they now have top notch server hardware so that the site will never have to go through what happened at FOHguild.org with malware and server disruption. It will be stable and secure forever now with a top notch tech team to back it up. Database isues, calendar isssues, and every buggy thing that has been part of Rerolled.org should be fixed and run as smoothly as possible. In return MMORPG just asks that we do the same thing we've always done. They won't be attempting any stupid cross-promotional things I tried to do with Junkies Nation.

I understand a lot of you are upset, but from the outside looking in nothing changes except who collects the small ad revenue and maintains the server bills.

There are many people in the community that dislike me to begin with and I understand if you want to set up shop elsewhere. However, rerolled.org will still be up if you would like to continue to post here or organize here.

Good luck to everyone.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The fucked thing is he probably could have sold it to a number reputable people in our community. Gotta believe there is a level of spite factored into this sale. Could be wrong.

Feien

Ploppers
d7PtBPm.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Kiroy said:
The fucked thing is he probably could have sold it to a number reputable people in our community.  Gotta believe there is a level of spite factored into this sale.  Could be wrong.

Oh for sure.

100% spite.

He's been mad at the community since his Junkies shit flopped, mostly because we straight up told him 

1. That name is fucking retarded 
2. MMOs are dead

And he didn't listen.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Titan_Atlas said:
So, just want to put this out there. Fucking August's.

The real shitty thing is if this shit would have went down in 2 more days we'd have about 20 people who are Julys and everyone else would be August... god fucking damnit.

Fucking 30 of July'ers.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Big Flex said:
Draegan posted..

All-

Good luck to everyone.

He can't really think everything will be business as usual. There's no fucking chance 5 years from now that the site would still be up.

Vasgaroth

Trakanon Raider
Good shit being proactive and creating the 4th? generation message board for the community. Lurker since noows days...draegaen needs to go diaf. Money hungry faggot.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
What a disappointing end for the site but I guess not one that wasn't unpredictable.

Just please wait a few years before fucking us over a_skeleton_03, can only take so much in a short period of time.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the move was even the slightest bit in favor of the community there would not have been radio silence for 2 months. Cybersluts who take over guilds at least come up with a flimsy public excuse for the behind-the-scenes shenanigans.