Slay the spire

Caliane

if by each time, you mean once every 20 runs in act 2, after you get tactician, and 2 calculated gambles upgraded. Thats the difference. ironclad needs like one card, upgraded or not.
silent wins are total RNG, from getting required cards, and getting them upgraded. and rng to avoid some of the hard counters for some of her builds.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
really enjoying the daily runs, they are quite high variety when it comes to the modifiers

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
todays challenge was a lot of fun, i ended up with 30+ relics and thought i had an extremely OP deck

unfortunately it was only good for the 41200th spot or something

if u played this game and got bored, try todays daily

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Agreed! Fantastic daily run for me today...ended up with 43 relics and 17 cards.
N032etw.jpg

gqUDnmP.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
my run, afked during it hence the duration :(

tKDPdeq.jpg

MnfOo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
another great daily today

ended up with 24 curses, each one giving +1str, had a bunch of 0 mana casting costs (including the draw / canni / gain energy, and had about 24 copies of inflame along with some heavy blades and tutors to find them ..

hit time eater on T3 for 436, feels good

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just picked this up and can't wait to see what else they add, had a combo deck run on exhaust add a card to hand with a ton of shivs and +shiv damage. Easily doing 200+ dmg a turn before I beat it.
mass.JPG

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The 3rd character is in beta, it does require some work to unlock.

Game being updated weekly, if you like card games with a lot of content, this is worth checking.

I try to do every daily run as I like the competition, best score so far is 396th on an 18k player board.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Picked this up over the weekend. Bound the keys to xbox controller to be able to play on TV through steamlink and ended up putting in about 12 hours since. Surprisingly enjoyable for a game type I usually don't get into.

I've just finished unlocking all the ironclad stuff and about to start the second character. Got 1 win and 2 other times to the last act boss. It was mentioned in the thread, but the only times I've been able to get that far is when starting with the relic that randomizes values otherwise I usually get wrecked by time I hit the act 2 boss. I ended up blowing up the act 3 boss once it healed with 3 upgraded 0 cost bludgeons for like 90 damage each.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hardest part with the base class so far is getting off the ground. Seems 50/50 to die to the first champ monster you face, especially if it's that big red hobgoblin since all your blocks become actively bad for you.

If I can clear the first boss generally the run is a win so far unless I get too greedy with curses. Relic balance from bosses seems...questionable. There's relics that give + energy at whatever cost at tier 0, then all the trash below them that hardly matters cause you always pick +energy over anything.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Got to third act boss first try with the silent using noxious fumes build.

The next three tries went no where since my card and relic RNG was a gallon of aids.

Think I like ironclad more.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The ironclad is easier to play for sure, combos are less complex and far easier to spot, the silent isn't a weaker class though, its just more challenging to learn.

I don't like poison builds unless I have the relic that transfers the poison counters from a dead monster to another one. Noxious fumes is a very slow card. All in attack, Unload, Die Die Die offer way higher burst.

I have a lot of fun playing decks that fill my hand with expensive stuff before I cast Bullet Time.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Successful Ironclad Runs Made Easy: Find the stupid "Deal damage equal to your Armor" attack in the first map. Upgrade it. Collect welfare checks.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Ironclad has quit a few different very viable builds which is nice. I've had pretty ridiculous runs with giant str buffs + reaper spam, infinite armor builds, or cycling 10000 copies of anger in to your deck. Class is a lot of fun.

Still not sure how I feel about the rogue or whatever it is. Early game seems even more brutal than ironclad, and god help you if you run in to a hobgoblin as your first elite.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Ironclad made easy if you get any str+ and Whirlwind.

Silent made easy if you get poison + burst + catalyst

Defect made easy if you get 0 cost attacks + all for one

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Silent with a relatively small deck with burst + adrenaline is stronger then poison, even if you use mediocre cards.

A small deck with one, or a normal deck with 2-3 upgraded calculated gambles along with a few eviscerates and tacticians is extremely strong. Getting the relic that gives 3 armor / discard card will make that build insane. Properly built this deck has >90% chance to 1st-turn anything.

Concentrate gives you 2 energy at zero cost, for discarding 3 (2 upgraded) cards, expertise costs 1 and lets you draw until you have 6 in hand. Tactician will give you 1 (2 upgraded) energy if discarded.

After image + wraith form are a very strong and basic combo since the -dex from wraith form doesn't affect the armor from after image, playing a few cards a turn will result in 0 damage taken.

All of the above can be combined in a single deck, but if you go for poison you have to go hard, and if the right cards don't drop, or you get a lot of enemies that start with 3 artifacts, its a very mediocre build.

Basically, draft storm or go home.

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Shiv Silent is super fun, but I always end up facing the stupid time end boss when I successfully get a Shiv seed.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
There is a third class that you can try out if you opt into the beta in steam, a kind of wizard type class. Haven't seen anybody mentioning it so thought you guys might not know.