Slay the spire

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
The third guy has been on live for a few weeks.

Ah really, because I fired up the game last night to see and he wasn´t available for selection, guess you have to unlock him? I played a lot in like January or so but haven´t touched the game aside from trying the wizard in beta for a while.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Ah really, because I fired up the game last night to see and he wasn´t available for selection, guess you have to unlock him? I played a lot in like January or so but haven´t touched the game aside from trying the wizard in beta for a while.
You have to play a game as the silent to unlock him, don't even have to win

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I had been playing this game a lot on an lower end lenovo flex I had laying around since the touchscreen works well and when it's folded into tablet everyone just assumes I'm working/taking notes in meetings huehuehue.

It seems it doesn't save progress from install to install unless I just missed setting something up. Had to start from scratch again after unlocking everything on my desktop.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I think I broke it, I can't be killed and do 1600+ dmg round one. 4 hours into this endless mode.
borked.JPG

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This game is pretty fleshed out now, its worth checking out if you haven't played in a while.

Even if you were terrible at the game, the custom mode will allow you to create OP builds.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
25% off sale atm on Steam, picked it up since I've been waiting for it to get on sale for a while, they skipped summer sale iirc. Game's pretty close to release from what I understand, so I figured there wasn't a point in waiting anymore. Played a couple of hours already, really like it.

• 1Like

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Beating the game one time with each of the three characters will unlock the ability to gather the three keys needed to unlock the fourth act.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Dropped about 10hours so far. Cleared the whole thing first try on warrior guy, took a few tries for rogue girl but robot guy is being a bitch. I've been trying to do mostly lightning builds because other stuff seems so so at low level(don't have all the bonus cards unlocked), but sometimes I don't get the right stuff, and the one time I did I got fucked by some bad RNG on a boss(big hit for 48 or whatever and I drew like one block in 12cards). Everything was a breeze until then too, I just took too much damage from the boss in the early round because I was being an idiot.

Not a big fan of how the orbs don't seem to mix very well together, seems you either need to stack lightning or stack cold or maybe darkness(but the amount of cards giving those seems too low), if you mix it gives pretty meh results where you can't evoke the right thing at the right time. Also not getting focus shit makes everything more painful.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I played this on rainy days over spring break. I definitely got my money's worth out of it. I won with all three classes but haven't been able to put it all together on the final push. Made it to the final battle a couple of times and lost. If you haven't tried it yet, it's a fun challenge.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
currently on sale for $12.50 on GreenManGaming, with an extra 10% off on any product this weekend with code WKND10, or 15% off on new accounts, gets it close to the $10 historical low sale price on IsThereAnyDeal. just picked it up myself.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
damn this game is great! should have picked it up ages ago! already have a ton of hours in!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
currently on sale for $12.50 on GreenManGaming, with an extra 10% off on any product this weekend with code WKND10, or 15% off on new accounts, gets it close to the $10 historical low sale price on IsThereAnyDeal. just picked it up myself.

Well fuck, Slay the Spire is in this month's Humble Monthly bundle. For $12 you get it, a game called Squad, and a handful of mystery games once the month ticks over.

Now I feel like a chump paying $12.50 for just it :D

• 1Like

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Well fuck, Slay the Spire is in this month's Humble Monthly bundle. For $12 you get it, a game called Squad, and a handful of mystery games once the month ticks over.

Now I feel like a chump paying $12.50 for just it :D
I’d heard good things but I avoided it because I wasn’t a fan of roguelike/progression loss gameplay when it first got popular. Playing games like Hades, Oxygen Not Included, and others really won me over though so I picked it up for $12.50 on steam this week. I’ve only put about 5-6 hours into it, but I think it might be the best moment to moment gameplay design I’ve ever played. It’s truly inspired.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users